Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 615161726 ... LastLast

Thread: PSFreedom / PSGroove Ported to Apple's iPhone and iPod!

JonahUK Guest
    Kakaroto has posted an updated payload for the iphone. Can somebody compile the 3G version with this new file please?

I have added it to the android.img.gz file but still no go on launching backups It might have to be done at compile time and unfortunately I don't know how to compile it...

Brian10122 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shabutie78 View Post
    that's the only way to put a backup manager on your ps3; manually with a package.
    Well can you link me to one then?

coobot Guest
    Why is it that the .img3 on ubuntu won't recognize my iPhone 3G 3.0.1 OS in recovery mode? It says it isn't in recovery mode... weird.

Jes03 Guest
    I found out its suppose to fix the BM problem. Hopefully someone can compile it and release it shortly.

will1983 Guest
    How to compile this ? i need the iphone 2g version with backup manager activated. By the way, i've found a easy way. you just need to use the latest iphodroid and replace the 2 pre-compiled files in /private/var on the iphone using diskAid on mac...

amsofly Guest
    Will This Work On Iphone 3g 4.0.1?

Jes03 Guest
    Yes, it works in 3G 4.0.1 as thats what I have.

ahasverus Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahUK View Post
    Kakaroto has posted an updated payload for the iphone. Can somebody compile the 3G version with this new file please?

I have added it to the android.img.gz file but still no go on launching backups It might have to be done at compile time and unfortunately I don't know how to compile it...
    Did that Kakaroto version of the jailbreak worked with backup manager ?

From what I understand, currently you need to use the Debug one: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/attach...chmentid=20919

JonahUK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ahasverus View Post
    Did that Kakaroto version of the jailbreak worked with backup manager ?
    No, still no go with the new files and the debug manager.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 615161726 ... LastLast