Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 6 of 13 First ... 567 ... Last
    kornwood Guest
    blackcat loads and installs, but hangs on running a file.

evilsperm Guest
    I will have to try to port the payload for the pic chips.

LioMajor Guest
    That would be absolutly great. ++rep

Flipk Guest
    i have the minimus at90usb162/teensy none of your hex files are working evilsperm.

evilsperm Guest
    the teensy works fine I was told.. I also read that this build might be broken somehow, guess I wont know until more people test it.

Flipk Guest
    no it's ok, i was a retard i used the teensy v1.0 and it worked, do you have any idea what patches are or aren't applied to this ie hermes, peek n poke etc?

rippchen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    Here are the compiled hex's for most AVR boards. If you have a Atmega16u4 you are SOL for the time being as psgroove has been refusing to compile when that board is selected for some reason:

This is only for Firmware 3.15

~evil
    does this also work on the PS3break, the AT90USB162?

evilsperm Guest
    Ok I am posting a fixed version (I hope) for the AVR boards. The first version had no padding on the descriptor and was breaking psgroove from what I'm told but I dont know because I dont have a PS3 on 3.15 so test it and post back.

Here is the fixed version.

barbnjason Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipk View Post
    no it's ok, i was a retard i used the teensy v1.0 and it worked, do you have any idea what patches are or aren't applied to this ie hermes, peek n poke etc?
    From the notes of the github page
    This branch has a modified payload that adds peek and poke syscalls to the lv2 kernel. A userspace application can use these syscalls to dump out the entire memory space of the kernel, or patch the kernel as it is running.

rippchen Guest
    @evilsperm
    i would like to test it but i don't have an avr. i have the ps3break with an AT90USB162. is it the same as AT90USBKEY? can you tell me please?

Page 6 of 13 First ... 567 ... Last