PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

ya i have the same issue too..

i'm having trouble generating a package at all. it keeps saying unable to find eboot even though i have a ps_unban package in the pkg folder.

also, when i generate an eboot where does it save?

Are you trying to inject your own ID into the unban app? What tools are you using?

i'm using the tools provided in the link and i click on option 5 which is generate a stealth ps_unban with a generated psid, but the process never finishes because it says its unable to find an eboot.

i also attempted to generate an eboot with a random psid, to install original ps_unban then switch the eboot thru multiman but when i generate the eboot i can't find where the eboot is saved to.

i want to offer a console id where do i do it?

You would just post it in the thread, as this is only for public discussion not private ids.

thanks man but I get an error code 8002A224 can someone tell me what is it...

That error code is covered here, basically a non-genuine console ID: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post449535

Anyone else find that Mega is REALLY slow. I download this from a mirror even before Mega loaded up. Not a good site for files if you ask me. Its too slow and I'm yet to download something from it as I cant even load up the page to get near the file.

Anyway, thanks for this unban app, its what I requested a few weeks back and now its here... I think, I haven't checked it out yet but it sounds like what I requested.

Ok, I made 15 eboots with this and so far none have worked. To be more specific they do work as an eboot but none of them unban my console. Keep getting a 8002A224 error every time I try to get on PSN. I believe that code is console is banned error.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 02-03-2013 at 03:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

actually that error means that the console id you provided is invalid. yes its a pain to get a working console id. best you can do is purchase a second ps3 or find another ps3 someway and grab the console id off of it.