PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

plzzzz Trusted me and send to me a new Unban 4.30fw

dont start up multiman or any homebrew with psn running, or even the internet enabled

Well i post it now from xSonoro:

How to use: So, you can simply add it to PS_Unban package (by 0x00) doing the next steps:
    • Unpack Ps_unban's pkg using pkgview or pkg toolkit
    • Unself the EBOOT.BIN file inside USRDIR , using scetool (in cmd: scetool -d EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.ELF)
    • Open the EBOOT.ELF file in HxD and go to offset: 0x1AA8B0 and paste write (ctrl+b) firsts 16 numbers of the console id.
    • In HxD, go to offset 0x1AA898 and paste write (ctrl+b) the remaining part of the console id.
    • Save your EBOOT and self it back, then pack the pkg.

All credits for Ps_unban go to 0x00 - ... no need pay for private ver. make it self

I wanted to add to this post because everything that wojnos is very correct! What people need to know is if you have a Dumps (NOR/NAND BIN) you can find the console id within the dump if you know where to look. Well I am posting this to reveal the offsets for both NOR dumps and NAND dumps. Okay first you need to make sure that you have a Hex Editor (HxD Hex Editor).

If you have a NOR DUMP goto offset 0002F070 and if you have a NAND DUMP go to offset 00040870. Whatever dump you have once you have gone to that offset that whole line is your console id. I hope this better helps people that wanted to know how to retrieve console ids from dumps!
    Last edited by Starchild2k; 01-24-2013 at 05:51 PM

to be honest i bought ps plus on my vita my ps3 was banned maybe 12 months ago i only want to use psn and i thank all the developers

just use your fw version of psid, it will show your ps id, console id, and allow you to change both if you like

I think nobody wants to be outside psn and online community because it is fun, and second i think playing online is fun but not when you go play black ops as so on and you only use the unban to try out a new cheat or hack and everywhere you see DEV people telling you please use it with respect but do not even care about them and their work!!!

...so whats the deal? did you guys already come up with a solution? I've been reading that selected members get the new ps unban... how do i apply for that lol. seriously. is there an unban out now or are they saying random things?

I think nobody wants to be outside psn or online community because it is fun, and second i think playing online is fun but not when you go and playing black ops 2 and so on and you only use the unban to "try out a new cheat or hack" and everywhere you see DEVs telling you please use it with respect but you do not even care about them and their work!!!

BTW i would like to get a new PS_UNBAN too if there will be one in future!

Thanks!
    Last edited by kalaner; 01-24-2013 at 07:02 PM

i agree and have been predicting this for a good while now in my posts

I think this is why some devs don't like to share there work, because of the negative ways it can be used