PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

no it was someone who got on black ops i know who it was not 4 hours later we were banned but if anybody know where i put my clean psid/cid pm me maybe we can work together.

access to sony entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended must likely a ban, you can make a account online not on ps3 when unban tool comes out you just enter the id details on ps3 and you should be fine
    Last edited by AK74U; 01-09-2013 at 11:15 PM

just perfect

alrighty i got me a few ps3's so now im goint to get the id's how do i use the clean id's?

PS_Unban does not change your mac addy, that should answer your questions about it.

I'd say stay away from treyarch servers, modders like me have been getting the ban hammer!!

he should make his tool where we can put our own cid/psid to users who want private ids

you can do it with this tool but you gotta be on 3.55

it should still work. would be nice if there was a 4.XX version of it.

What about toolbox I believe it let you change the psid and Mac address on rogero 4.30 v2.05 cfw , correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you very much, run like a charm

I've got a couple of ylod fats here and my slim is banned could i use the id s of them and if so do you need tools like a flasher ect

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 182728293878 ... LastLast