PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

i've been on skype since yesterday he was signed in haven't heard from him since was just about to help were are you 0x00 lol

Yeah me too, i wanted to but he seems to be busy!

My console was banned, but got a friend who does not like to play online, a PSID and a CONSOLE ID that was never used and is valid! How do I put them in PS_Unban? Excuse my English, I'm Brazilian.

In the past it could be done with a PSID patch, probably the tool is outdated now but you can give it a try.

Any other similar tools like this available ? Would love to have an insurance option... just in case...

no other tools like this i know of, is other ways to fix the ban, but its a process

is changing a ban mac address to unbanned one will works ?

I have the same question , will changing the Mac will unban ps3?

How he will take to create another unban tool? This is driving me crazy

does anyone know how a psid should look on psidpatcher?

Quote Originally Posted by balkie070 View Post
    In the past it could be done with a PSID patch, probably the tool is outdated now but you can give it a try.
    I think the base is actually a PS_UNBAN PSID clean! There's no way to connect if not so!

What happened was that a single PSID has been used by many at the same time!

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 172627283777 ... LastLast