i got it to work with windows 7 32 bit perfectly.Sponsored Links
Nice work so far!!! This has helped me identify some incorrectly labelled games I have.
Just a couple of questions
1. It seems to be dropping the first letter of a lot of the game names, it also is dropping off the first letter of the ID for this game
2. How can I change the name of this game so it displays correctly in my OM/BM? I assume we can't do it here in this application as yet.
- Search the list of games on different local directories on disk or usb on a PS3 via FTP
- Changes the minimum OS version or the PS3, PSP remote play 'the game
- Displays games in a list, icons or images.
- You can specify multiple directories containing games
- Ability to browse the tree on the PS3 with a mini browser to add the directories games.
- Get the image ID, name, file date, the minimum OS version, the version of the game, the size and the PSP remote play.
- You can copy the games from the list
- You can print the list or save it to a text file.
- You can also view images of the game
- It may be in English language.
New / fixed:
- Added compatibility information jailbreak Ps.
- Change deployment tool to create the installer (Inno Setup Compiler) to correct updates Ps3Win that does not overwrite the exe file. This should also reduce errors Ps3Win installation, it is particularly compatible with Windows 7.
- Ability to specify a destination directory for pkg.
- Fixed the error "APP_VER entry IS required 'to create some games pkg.
Shame it still can't tell the size of each backup on the internal HDD.
Why is this such a problem? I can't even find out the size of stuff using an FTP app like FileZilla or FlashFXP.
Possible, but I don't think so because there isn't a 'properties' option in those two apps I mentioned in my last post, and those two apps weren't specifically designed for the use with a PS3.
Maybe FTP is incapable of determining total file size of folders?
More updates... PS3Win allow you to manage your list of PS3 games are available locally and your PS3 (via FTP).
Ps3Win v0.9.7 with changes as follows:
- Added FTP module to navigate directories on the console and transfer files.
- Added SND0.AT3 file if it exists, in the shortcut to add video and music.
- Possibility to update the list of local games or only those on PS3 alone.
- Ability to automatically transfer the shortcut on the PS3.
- Change site for retrieval covers.
- Ability to rename the game directory with the name or ID of the game
Ps3Win v0.9.8 with changes as follows:
- Replace spaces with "_" when renaming files games.
- Jackets can be formatted. "Jpg".
- The covers are automatically resized on the interface (but the files are not changed).
- If Ps3Win not find the jacket on the official website, he will find on Google.
- Ability to comment on each game.
- Ability to copy a line (to paste it into Notepad for example).
- Ability to mass rename folders of games.
- Ability to add cover art in the files of the games.
- Fixed the name of the shortcut which called XMB PS3Win APP_VERS if file does not exist in the SFO.
- Added option to update (PS3, Local or all) on the "Create" button.
- Fixed bug when updating the list of compatible games from the Internet.