- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3Key Feature List Detailed, Arrives September 20, 2010
Last week we reported on some internal pictures of the PS3Key PS3 modchip, and today the official site (linked above) has been updated with a distributer and feature list alongside news of a release date and a PS3Key Teaser PKG Installer.
To quote: "Hello and welcome to the new PS3Key website! Stock of PS3Key is now on it's way to our official distributors, and we expect them to start selling PS3Key on Monday 20th September.
Some distributors may get stock before this, depending on shipping times. Please be patient with the shop you choose to buy from as demand for PS3Key is huge!"
PS3Key Feature List:
- USB Plug and Play solution that installs in seconds without any need to open up the PS3.
- Does not break your warranty seal.
- Compatible with all PS3 models, both Fat and Slim.
- Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA.
- USB device fully updatable by PC.
- Disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.
- Supports most games and homebrew applications.
- Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive.
- Playing games from HDD is much more enjoyable, benefiting from greatly enhanced seek and loading times.
- Supports installing homebrew application on PS3 and external USB media.
- Optionally PS3Key can be supplied with an "open" firmware which does not support backup loading. Users would then have to download a firmware update for PS3Key to get full functionality.
More PlayStation 3 News...
09-14-2010 #2waleed Guest
i have an important question, has anyone tried any of these clones yet? i wanna know if they can be updated like the teensy board?
09-14-2010 #3humi Guest
09-14-2010 #4tonybologna Guest
09-14-2010 #5kfc Guest
Anyone know what firmware this will work on?
09-14-2010 #6Par1ah Guest
09-14-2010 #7Kiriller Guest
any idea on the price?
09-14-2010 #8tonybologna Guest
09-14-2010 #9chrykel Guest
What's with all the clones?
09-15-2010 #10TheShroomster Guest
cheap parts and a mad dash to make money. i wouldn't be too surprised if a few of these clones are actually the same dudes selling with different names on the stick IMO... best way to beat the competition is to be the competition.