Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last
    smarty94 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    So what is stage 2 for?
    AsbestOS secondary payloads.

ltent Guest
    What version of f1 are you guys running to get it to work.. no matter what i do it stays at the loading screen.. no matter what payload.. no matter what bm/om... can anybody help me with that?

strauser85 Guest
    Ok.. so I want to update to the new psgroove. I would also like to have hermes v3 payload installed with the newest version of openmanger. i currently have hermes v2 and openmanger 1.14. Can someone please give me instructions on what i would need to do to make this happen. Thanks in advance for the help as i am just beginning to learn most of this.

eittocs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    AsbestOS secondary payloads.
    So we leave stage 2 at "none" or put "hermesV3" there too.....

marc2590 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eittocs View Post
    So we leave stage 2 at "none" or put "hermesV3" there too.....
    I leave it on none and it works. i think asbestOS is linux for the ps3 or something

eittocs Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    I leave it on none and it works. i think asbestOS is linux for the ps3 or something
    Thanks for telling me

Koneesha Guest
    Ok. So 3.115 support is out in v0.06.0001, with a few other updates to it. Official one by Mr. W.

v0.06.0001
    - Added support for "firmware compatibility" AppVars that have firmware-independent settings to make the jailbreak work on firmware versions other than 3.41.
    - Added the ability to automatically turn off the device after a certain number of seconds, configurable from the options menu.
    - Added the ability to disable connection of the last device (device 6) during the jailbreak, configurable from the options menu.

Greazy Guest
    BDEMU enabled version.

Thanks Koneesha and Greazy, +Rep and I have added them to the first post now.

Fr33m4n Guest
    Does anybody have a working payload for PS3 fw 3.15? Just using the 3.15 compatibility file and a standard HERMES payload doesn't work.

Page 3 of 5 First ... 234 ... Last