Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation 3 developer brunolee made available a batch collection dubbed PS3 Waves Tool followed by v0.1 and v0.2 with details below.Sponsored Links
Download: PS3 WAVES Tool.rar / PS3 WAVES Tool v0.1.rar / PS3 WAVES Tool v0.2.rar / MultiMAN Clockwork Motion Background / MultiMAN Sith Motion Background / MultiMAN Bioshock Rapture Motion Background / MultiMAN Firesky Motion Background / MultiMAN Windows Machine Motion Background by Scofield
To quote: To facilitate a little the MOD of waves: PS3 WAVES Tool by brunolee
WAVES Decrypt Encrypt lines.bat
- Double click on "WAVES Decrypt Encrypt lines.bat" will encrypt or decrypt your lines
- "lines" will be encripted to "lines.qrc"
- "lines.qrc" will be decrypted to "lines"
- Require "lines" or "lines.qrc" in same Directory of batch
WAVES MNUs PrePatched lines.bat
- Double click on batch will open a list of MOD "MNUs" settings to put in lines pre patched
WAVES Imput DDSs TGAs.bat
- Double click on batch will open a list of MOD "DDSs" and "TGAs" to imput in lines
- This uses a "ORIGINAL" as default and MOD folder selected to imput
- Require "lines" in same Directory of batch
WAVES ZIP lines Creator.bat
- Double click on batch will create a "PS3~dev_blind.zip" to install through multiMAN
- Require "lines.qrc" in same Directory of batch
- Contains folders with "lines content" MODS (Waves I found on NET, for comparison)
- "2 EDIT" folder is to make your MOD (make all MOD folders you want)
- DO NOT MESS with "ORIGINAL" folder
- Edit .js files with "Notepad++"
- Edit .dds files "Photoshop"
DDS save settings:
- Open "DDS save settings.png" in [MODS/2 EDIT/DDS/]
- Edit .tga files with "Photoshop"
TGAs save settings:
- Noise-TGA-textures.tga --> 24 bits/pixel
- freslut0-TGA-textures.tga --> 24 bits/pixel
- freslut1-TGA-textures.tga --> 24 bits/pixel
- freslut2-TGA-textures.tga --> 32 bits/pixel
- freslut-TGA-textures.tga --> 32 bits/pixel
- proc_iridescent-particles.tga --> 32 bits/pixel
[Register or Login to view code]
Create new Waves Example:
- After edited MNUs, DDSs, TGAs (what wanted)
- Double click on "WAVES MNUs PrePatched lines.bat" and select my folder MOD
- Double click on "WAVES Imput DDSs TGAs.bat" and select my folder MOD (entirely optional)
- Double click on "WAVES Decrypt Encrypt lines.bat" (now we have "lines.qrc")
- Double click on "WAVES ZIP lines Creator.bat" (now we have "PS3~dev_blind.zip" to Install via multiMAN)
- In multiMAN [SELECT+START] to mmOS, double-click on "PS3~dev_blind.zip" to install and test your MOD WAVE
- AFTER INSTALLATION RESTART PS3 SYSTEM, NEVER EXIT multiMAN to XMB
- 7z.exe and 7z.dll - used to create: "PS3~dev_blind.zip"
- binmay.exe - used to remove first 8bits from "lines.qrc", imput MNUs to "lines" and add a proper 8bits to "lines.qrc"
- linesPrePatched - used 4.60 "lines.qrc" decrypted and MODED
- WAVEGenericInjector.exe - used to input "DDSs" and "TGAs" in "lines"
- zlibc.exe - used to decrypt "lines.qrc" and encrypt "lines"
I used these programs only because it was I already had on my PC.
Finally, in related news Shaitan made available some PS3 Custom Coldboot and XMB Waves for Rebug / Cobra CFW with details below, as follows:
I made these mods for REBUG/Cobra and thought I'd share, just double click on the zip file in Multiman.
Here are modded waves and coldboot. The waves are red with a black background and the coldboot has a REBUG scorpion pic with REBUG-REX and Cobra edition next to it.
Here are the Multiman and Showtime icons shaded red to look REBUGier.
Download: PS3~dev_hdd0.zip / PS3~dev_hdd0.zip (Mirror)
Thanks to pinky for his great tutorials.
Update: PS3 Waves Tool v0.1 Changelog:
- Changed the creation of "lines" way
- Changed MODS structure
- Added a Extractor for "lines"
Update #2: PS3 Waves Tool v0.2 Changelog:
- Added a converter DDS2PNG to "lines Extractor" now converts .dds files to .png (edit PNG files with any imaging software is so much easier)
- Added a converter PNG2DDS to "lines Creator" converts .png files to .dds for the creation of "lines"
- Added a progress bar to "lines Creator"
More PlayStation 3 News...