Today an anonymous PlayStation 3 developer has released PS3 SPKG Tool v1.0 for both Windows and Linux users with details below.
Download: PS3 SPKG Tool v1.0 for Windows and Linux / PS3 SPKG Tool v1.0 for Windows and Linux (Mirror)
From the ReadMe file: SPKG Tool 1.0
- fail0verflow key folder
- spkg (3.56+) and pkg (0.80-3.55) key/iv
- disabled ecdsa check in spu_pkg_rvk_verifier
- spkg in.pkg out.spkg_hdr
- spkg in.spkg_hdr out.decrypted_spkg -d
- Fail0verflow for their tools
- Anyone that thinks replacing a coldboot logo means creating his/her own cfw
More PlayStation 3 News...