PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!


 
 
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    120
    does anyone know if a properly built dynamic theme using these tools will allow for a retail (3.50) PS3 to install them? well nvm i guess it wouldn't work because you can't install the dynamic theme because they have a .pkg extension. i thought it would auto install like the normal .p3t files that you download using the PS3's browser. anyone know for sure?

  2. #12
    some dynamic themes are .p3t the heavy rain dynamic theme is .p3t itcan be found over at ps3iso.com

  3. #13
    Good news indeed, move support for homebrew will be interesting, thanks $ony for one more leaked SDK!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by harveychan View Post
    some dynamic themes are .p3t the heavy rain dynamic theme is .p3t itcan be found over at ps3iso.com
    I tried but do not work ... or better are installed but are put in the ps3 as filename.p3t.edat (encrypted) and then dash to the "corrupted files"

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by traumakom View Post
    I tried but do not work ... or better are installed but are put in the ps3 as filename.p3t.edat (encrypted) and then dash to the "corrupted files"
    Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme works great. Use it since weeks now.

  6. #16
    Link DELETED

    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

    Reasons for this may include:

    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme works great. Use it since weeks now.
    i've tried Resident Evil: Afterlife theme and not work

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    29,939

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by SCORPION21 View Post
    Link DELETED

    Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

    Reasons for this may include:

    - Invalid link
    - The file has been deleted because it was violating our Terms of service.
    Yea, that was bound to happen.. a torrent of it is posted here, which I will add to the main post as well:

    http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post320570

  9. #19
    It's safe to assume SCEA interns are idling forums like this 24/7.

    All the more reason to adopt an Xbox 1-style closed communications model - aka go IRC, set up a channel, and so on.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Yea, that was bound to happen.. a torrent of it is posted here, which I will add to the main post as well:

    http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post320570
    Those that have followed my guide for the 1.92 SDK should just be able to replace the folders with this and be good to go. It has been noted by moh.sakhaii though that there a few lib changes etc (as expected of course) so the currently available Open Manager will not yet compile under 3.41... but will do soon

    I'm looking forward to someone writing up a little guide so we can make our own animated wallpapers!!

 
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast

 
 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •