11-02-2012 #81StanSmith Guest
This is great for patching files.
What I need now is a way to make PKGs. I have an old way that no longer works and I have another way but it needs more files than I have. EG: it wants the EBOOT.BIN but some PKGs dont have a EBOOT.BIN so that wont make it.
11-02-2012 #82zhaoyun123 Guest
can this resign some DLC???...
11-02-2012 #83kalberto Guest
i got an error, using manual cmd scetool to encrypt eboot.elf to eboot.bin. it said : Error: Please specify an application version ??
tried with 6, also failed.. what did I go wrong ?
11-02-2012 #84zhaoyun123 Guest
i dont know why everytime i decrypting to 4.21 CFW, it only gives me *.BAK file only, than giving me the new eboot.bin >.<
11-02-2012 #85lolilolz Guest
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.4 Update is Now Available
Following up on his previous releases, this weekend PlayStation 3 homebrew developer JjKkYu has updated his SCETool Script to PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.4 followed by v1.41 with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.4 / PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.41 / PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.41 (Mirror)
To quote: Hi, mates
I renamed my resigner to 'TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner'.
1. Re-make user interface and script.
2. Re-make scetool key file (appldr to 4.30/npdrm to 4.25).
3. Add 3.41 CFW support.
4. Add decrypt FSELF option.
5. Auto-load ContentID from npdrm EBOOT.
6. Fix 3.55/3.41 resign for some games.
Note: To resign self and ppu.self files you just need to rename them to EBOOT.BIN, use option 5/6 to fix them and then rename them back to their original name.
1. Add supporting resign 4.25 EBOOT to 4.21 in 4.XX options.
2. Fix 4.25 EBOOT resign to 3.55/3.41/DEX.
More PlayStation 3 News...
11-04-2012 #87spyrog2670 Guest
Can this also decrypt edat files?
11-04-2012 #88maty360414 Guest
upload a mediafire link plz
11-04-2012 #89dsavage Guest
how the hell can we re-sign sprx files for 4.30 ??
i'm trying to fix punisher no mercy but theres a sprx that needs fixing too not just the eboot.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 Resigning Tools v1.71 by Attila is Released, FixELF Updated
Following up on the PS3 Resigning Tools v1.7 and the recently released PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.4, today French PlayStation 3 developer Attila has updated his PS3 Resigning Tools utility pack to version 1.71 with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3 Resigning Tools v1.71 by Attila / PS3 Resigning Tools v1.71 by Attila (Mirror) / PS3 Resigning Tools v1.71 by Attila (Mirror #2)
To quote, roughly translated: Tools to fix your game 3.56 to 4.30 for CFW v1.71 by Attila
Here are some scripts to simplify the use of tools scetool and other tools to convert your games requiring a firmware higher than 4.30 to 3.55 until they walk firmware 3.40, 3.41, 3.55 or another by your own fix.
These windows allow for batch scripts from your game or your bluray update (pkg) to patch the files so that you can make your own fix your game and launch 3.40-3.55 3.60.
Warning: These tools can cause bugs in your PS3. If possible, have dumps done with E3 debricker order, or in case of incorrect handling.
- extract_pkg.bat: extract it your PKG "NPDRM" containing updates to games, demos or content of PSN / SEN. Drag your file above.
- eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat: Decrypt EBOOT.BIN all your files, *. self, *. SPRX games or bluray from PKG NPDRM extract it, change all occurrences of 3.60 by 3.40 (sys_proc_param, keyset etc.) to re-encrypt the game so that it is compatible 3.40 / 3.55. Beware, some self / SPRX update klicense need a specific (see klicense_cracker). Drag the file to decrypt it.
- BruteForce.exe: Tool by Aldostool, klicense can find the (unique key per set) to decrypt the files self / SPRX updates for certain games. Take the EBOOT. BIN file and a self SPRX or supplied with the game and place them in the program folder. If you found the key, use the notepad to edit "eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat" KLICENSE1 line, replace the key with this one you found.
- patch_paramsfo.bat: Slide your PARAM.SFO file to change the version number 3.40.
- create_pkg.bat: You will need to add psn_package_npdrm.exe Sony SDK to create your PKG. Drag the folder containing the folder "USRDIR" of the bat file.
- (Use instead Bruteforce.exe) klicense_cracker.bat: Allows you to find the klicense (unique key per set) to decrypt the files self / SPRX updates for certain games. You will need to put EBOOT.BIN decrypted (with the previous tool) and a file named EBOOT.BIN.elf or self SPRX patch.self named folder in the bat file.
Note: it may take a long time and several popups error can potentially occur. Ok done, and wait until you find the key. If you found the key, use the notepad to edit "eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat" KLICENSE1 line, replace the key with this one you found.
- Removed parameter t which caused problems with SCETool.
- Update Tool FixELF.exe
- Added key appldr until firmware 4.30.
- Update to 2.2.0 bruteforce tool which adds support tool crack of klicense by MAGIC333X
- Update key PS3.
- No longer uses the file extension to determine whether the file is a SPRX or EXEC, use the "type" value in "ELF64 Header" instead.
- Display the command line scetool used to encrypt the file.
- Fixed parameter np-app-type, depending on the input file.
- Updated keys.
- Update to version 0.2.9 scetool.
- Using the "template" of scetool.
- Update fixElf.
- Integration of a ungpkg modified by myself to support and Edat sdat files when decryption of files pkg.
- Update bruteforce.exe
- Use FixElf to patch instead of sys_proc_param binmay. The tool should be more effective.
- Other minor changes.
- Update bruteforcer with the addition of plugin testklic which is faster than scetool to check if the klicense is good.
- Modification of the patcher PARAM.SFO to use another tool aldostools compatible with all PARAM.SFO (not just 3.60).
- Removed unnecessary parameters scetool when the file is not npdrm.
- Added a specific message when you try to decrypt a file that was not the key (3.65 +).
- Added a bruteforcer of klicense v1.7.3 by aldostools to replace klicense_cracker.bat.
- Fixed a bug with file extractor pkg.
- Take your game or your bluray pkg.
- If it is a pkg, drag the file to pkg extract_pkg.bat.
- You have your folder with the game
- Drag the file on PARAM.SFO patch_paramsfo.bat
- Drag the file EBOOT.BIN on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat.
- If it tells you: The file cannot be decrypted. Maybe it is unknown with a key, or you shoulds klicense add a key (for self / SPRX). Key Revision = [3.65] (3.65 or more), it is not worth continuing with these files, they are not decrypting.
- If you see: SELF built. Data encrypted. continue thereafter.
- If you see files or self SPRX, slide one on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat
- If you see: "The file cannot be decrypted. Maybe it is unknown with a key, or you shoulds klicense add a key (for self / SPRX). Key Revision = [3.60 - 3.61]" You know we have the keys 3.60-3.61 and therefore it lacks the klicense file. We must try to crack the key, the next step.
- (Step only if required to do) Take the file EBOOT.BIN file and your self / SRPX you have not managed to decrypt and copy both the folder or is BruteForce.exe. Start bruteForce.exe (if you get an error at launch, install it ) and click start. If you can not find the key, reduce and offset alignment and try again.
If you're lucky, you will find the key, like this: 496e66696e697479576172644b657900 (Example here with the key Modern Warfare 3).
Take the notepad and open the file and change the line eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat with "set KLICENSE1 19089cbaf948487f9530832bf477b369 =" to put the key klicense found instead of 19089cbaf948487f9530832bf477b369.
For each file self / SPRX drag the game on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat. If everything is configured correctly, you should see:
- SELF built.
- Data encrypted.
If you have a game patch bluray (not PSN content), you can replace the EBOOT.BIN files, PARAM.SFO, and self / SPRX the game and start the game
Otherwise, if the game files from the PSN (PKG file), you can redo a PKG to simplify installation. Drag the folder that you extracted in step 2 to create_pkg.bat (attention, you will find yourself on the internet psn_package_npdrm.exe file to make it work). Pkg file is created and you can install it with install package file.
I thank her for Asure tool for cracking and klicense opoisso893 to change sys_proc_param aldostools and its tools.
More PlayStation 3 News...