PS3 4.21 LV2 Patcher is Now Available, Sign and Run Homebrew
Following up on the PS3 4.21 EBOOT Resigner SCETool Script, today I am releasing a PC tool called the PlayStation 3 4.21 LV2 Patcher.
Download: PS3 4.21 LV2 Patcher / PS3 4.21 LV2 Patcher (Mirror)
Basically what this does it disables lv2 from using the appldr to check homebrew. This will allow you to sign and run homebrew.
Just for a heads up. This has about no use to the average user because you need the lv2_kernel decrypted for this to work.
How to use:
- Press the big button in the middle.
- Located your file.
- Open it and you're done.
Credits to KaKaRoTo for sharing the information.
Finally, those looking for some more PS3 4.21 CFW homebrew may wish to check out Comgenie's Awesome Filemanager v0.06 for PS3 4.21 CFW, BlackB0x FTP V1.2 for 4.21 CFW / ReActPSN Rogero Fix for 4.21 CFW and Several PS3 CFW 4.21 Homebrew Ports.
More PlayStation 3 News...
i wanna say thnx to KaKaRoTo and Foo for sharing info+tools
I already update to 4.21 CEX
how to use it?
10-24-2012 #64Banned User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
Thank you so much but what we really need is a decrypted Lv2_kernel.self or a decryption keys so we can use this tools or even do more patches.
Look what i found guys please. Recently i found this on the wiki : http://www.multiupload.nl/HN2075U4B7
That contain lv0-and encapsulated loaders cex 4.30 with inside appldr.elf + isoldr.elf + lv0-430.elf + lv2ldr.elf
I take the kakaroto 4.21 LV2 Patcher and click on " Open lv2.elf " and select the lv2ldr.elf.
I can see one thing different, the size of the lv2ldr.elf is 98 ko before i patch with kakaroto script and after 425 ko !
So what happen ?? Please take a look if you have more knowledge than me and sorry for my bad english.
Black Box FTP & OpenPS3ftp are not fully functional. OpenPS3FTP is Open Source so hopefully someone will get a fully functional ftp app written for 4.21
10-24-2012 #67Banned User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
We need the Lv1 and Lv2 keys to have a powerful and fully workings homebrews.
PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.1 Update is Now Available
Following up on his initial release, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer JjKkYu has updated his SCETool Script to PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.1 followed by v1.11 and v1.12 with the changes outlined below.
Download: PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.1 / PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.11 / PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.12 / PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.12 (Mirror) / Get_Content_ID by cheezyness / Get_Content_ID (Mirror - Drag the EBOOT.BIN over get_content_id.exe to get the content id required for the Resigner)
Changes: A rush update with the new PS3 Keys:
PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.1
- add resign to 3.55cfw
- add keys to 4.25
- fix some script logic
Special thanks to haz367
PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.11
- fix resign 3.60-4.25 to 3.55
PS3 TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner v1.12
- fix a script logic
Oh, my God, I hate rush update. Elf fix doesn't relate to sfo, mate. '33' may allow it working on 3.41. Script will be improved when i finish current work.
- wrong "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 41" to "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 34"
- right "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 40" to "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 34"
- 4.0-4.11 use 40
- 4.20-4.25 use 41
In related PlayStation 3 homebrew news today has released (via ps3gameita.blogspot.it/2012/11/eboot-list-menager.html) a PS3 EBOOT List Manager for PC with details below, roughly translated:
Hi, not knowing where to write I write this topic. I am a young Italian developer and saw the turnout and the excellent posts of this forum / blog, let me tell you my new program: Eboot List Manager. From this program you can download all the Eboot out until now.
Download: PS3 EBOOT List Manager
Finally, Attila (via ps3-infos.fr/forum/applications-pc-mac-f49/outils-pour-faire-vos-fix-de-jeux-3-56-a-4-30-pour-cfw-v1-7-par-attila-t3343.html) has updated PS3 Resigning Tools v1.7 using the recent PS3 Keys leaked with details below, to quote roughly translated:
These windows allow for batch scripts from your game or your bluray update (pkg) to patch the files so that you can make your own fix your game and launch 3.40-3.55 3.60.
Warning: These tools can cause bugs in your PS3. If possible, have dumps done with E3 debricker order, or in case of incorrect handling.
- extract_pkg.bat: extract it your PKG "NPDRM" containing updates to games, demos or content of PSN / SEN. Drag your file above.
- eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat: Decrypt EBOOT.BIN all your files, *. self, *. SPRX games or bluray from PKG NPDRM extract it, change all occurrences of 3.60 by 3.40 (sys_proc_param, keyset etc.) to re-encrypt the game so that it is compatible 3.40 / 3.55. Beware, some self / SPRX update klicense need a specific (see klicense_cracker). Drag the file to decrypt it.
- BruteForce.exe: Tool by Aldostool, klicense can find the (unique key per set) to decrypt the files self / SPRX updates for certain games. Take the EBOOT. BIN file and a self SPRX or supplied with the game and place them in the program folder. If you found the key, use the notepad to edit "eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat" KLICENSE1 line, replace the key with this one you found.
- patch_paramsfo.bat: Slide your PARAM.SFO file to change the version number 3.40.
- create_pkg.bat: You will need to add psn_package_npdrm.exe Sony SDK to create your PKG. Drag the folder containing the folder "USRDIR" of the bat file.
- (Use instead Bruteforce.exe) klicense_cracker.bat: Allows you to find the klicense (unique key per set) to decrypt the files self / SPRX updates for certain games. You will need to put EBOOT.BIN decrypted (with the previous tool) and a file named EBOOT.BIN.elf or self SPRX patch.self named folder in the bat file.
Note: it may take a long time and several popups error can potentially occur. Ok done, and wait until you find the key. If you found the key, use the notepad to edit "eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat" KLICENSE1 line, replace the key with this one you found.
- Added key appldr until firmware 4.30.
- Update to 2.2.0 bruteforce tool which adds support tool crack of klicense by MAGIC333X
- Update key PS3.
- No longer uses the file extension to determine whether the file is a SPRX or EXEC, use the "type" value in "ELF64 Header" instead.
- Display the command line scetool used to encrypt the file.
- Fixed parameter np-app-type, depending on the input file.
- Updated keys.
- Update to version 0.2.9 scetool.
- Using the "template" of scetool.
- Update fixElf.
- Integration of a ungpkg modified by myself to support and Edat sdat files when decryption of files pkg.
- Update bruteforce.exe
- Use FixElf to patch instead of sys_proc_param binmay. The tool should be more effective.
- Other minor changes.
- Update bruteforcer with the addition of plugin testklic which is faster than scetool to check if the klicense is good.
- Modification of the patcher PARAM.SFO to use another tool aldostools compatible with all PARAM.SFO (not just 3.60).
- Removed unnecessary parameters scetool when the file is not npdrm.
- Added a specific message when you try to decrypt a file that was not the key (3.65 +).
- Added a bruteforcer of klicense v1.7.3 by aldostools to replace klicense_cracker.bat.
- Fixed a bug with file extractor pkg.
- Take your game or your bluray pkg.
- If it is a pkg, drag the file to pkg extract_pkg.bat.
- You have your folder with the game
- Drag the file on PARAM.SFO patch_paramsfo.bat
- Drag the file EBOOT.BIN on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat.
If it tells you:
- The file cannot be decrypted. Maybe it is unknown with a key, or you shoulds klicense add a key (for self / SPRX). Key Revision = [3.65] (3.65 or more), it is not worth continuing with these files, they are not decrypting.
If you see:
- SELF built.
- Data encrypted.
Continue thereafter. If you see files or self SPRX, slide one on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat
If you see:
- "The file cannot be decrypted. Maybe it is unknown with a key, or you shoulds klicense add a key (for self / SPRX). Key Revision = [3.60 - 3.61]"
You know we have the keys 3.60-3.61 and therefore it lacks the klicense file. We must try to crack the key, the next step (Step only if required to do) Take the file EBOOT.BIN file and your self / SRPX you have not managed to decrypt and copy both the folder or is BruteForce.exe. Start bruteForce.exe (if you get an error at launch, install it ) and click start. If you can not find the key, reduce and offset alignment and try again.
If you're lucky, you will find the key, like this: 496e66696e697479576172644b657900 (Example here with the key Modern Warfare 3).
Take the notepad and open the file and change the line eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat with "set KLICENSE1 19089cbaf948487f9530832bf477b369 =" to put the key klicense found instead of 19089cbaf948487f9530832bf477b369.
For each file self / SPRX drag the game on eboot_self_sprx_decrypter_recrypter.bat. If everything is configured correctly, you should see:
- SELF built.
- Data encrypted.
If you have a game patch bluray (not PSN content), you can replace the EBOOT.BIN files, PARAM.SFO, and self / SPRX the game and start the game. Otherwise, if the game files from the PSN (PKG file), you can redo a PKG to simplify installation. Drag the folder that you extracted in step 2 to create_pkg.bat (attention, you will find yourself on the internet psn_package_npdrm.exe file to make it work). Pkg file is created and you can install it with install package file.
I thank her for Asure tool for cracking and klicense opoisso893 to change sys_proc_param aldostools and its tools.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I am confused.. Which one is newer version ? v1.12, 1.11, or 1.1 ?