12-14-2012 #191dogggg Guest
thanks mate for this wonderful tool
i'm still on 3.55 and my friend gave me his ps3 to upgrade it on 4.30 .. i personally tested everything this tool has to offer...
i'm pleased to say that everything works perfectly... tried running 3.55 HB on 4.30 at 1st and it gave me error but after resigning them with this tool, it worked perfectly and same with the Disk and PSN game eboots... and vise-versa
but it seems some games cant be fixed for 3.55 using this tool (Black Screen + freeze) they need Special Fixz...
12-14-2012 #192Jojses Guest
Thanks for your great help...
12-15-2012 #193veryclever19 Guest
Thank you for your great script. I've converted "Costume Quest" and it works like a charm.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85 Update is Now Available
Following up on his previous revision, today PlayStation 3 developer JjKkYu has updated his SCETool Script to PS3 TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85 with the changes detailed below.
Download: PS3 TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85 / PS3 TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85 (Mirror)
1. Turn on compress data switch as default.
2. Add decrypt SELF/SPRX option.
3. Add Klic Pool file in tool folder.
4. Fix bug in resigning npdrm self file.
More PlayStation 3 News...
12-20-2012 #195miandad Guest
thx too difficult to resign pkg for 4.3.
waiting for gui TrueAncestor SELF Resigner.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App By RaxorX is Released
Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer RazorX has released PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner v1.01 followed by v1.03 and v1.05 which is an x86 / x64 application for updating 3.55 and 3.41 CFW game files for use on 4.XX CFW.
Download: PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.01 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.03 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.03 (x86 / x64) (Mirror) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.05 (x86 / x64)
To quote: Hey guys i got a very simple very noob proof app for you i've put together, very simply all you do is put an EBOOT.BIN into the same folder as the app then launch it and you can select from:
- CFW 3.40
- CFW 3.55
- CFW 3.60
- CFW 4.20
- CFW 4.30
and then choose either:
- NPDRM EBOOT
- DISC EBOOT
Then the app will do the rest very simple very easy very fast and an all-in-one application however it will require you to install 7-Zip, i was going to include it into the app but then my virus scanner thinks it's a virus and deletes it because it's stupid so just install 7-Zip and your golden.
Update: I've just updated my app to v1.01 now it will retrieve the content id from the eboot and ask you if it's correct if it is enter "y" for yes and it will use it, if you enter "n" it will then ask you to enter a content id in which case you can enter whatever you want then hit enter and it will use that.
Update 2: Added a x86 and a x64 version to the zip file.
Update 3: Added the ability to patch pkg files and Added 7zip built in so you no longer need to install it
Update 4: Updated pkg section, now you can repack games/homebrew, gamedata, ps1 games & minis with the last 3 you will need to enter the contentid also you can now change the package version of any of the pkg options.
Update 5: Added contentid app and param.sfo editor app from aldostools (thank you aldostools) to allow you to find out the contentid from any pkg you gonna use and to allow full customization of the param.sfo file, all build in to this app and setup to automatically load the pkg or param your using.
Update 6: Updated pkg unpacking process so now it shouldnt have a problem unpacking anything the keys are out for. Updated script so now it no longer asks you for the version now it extracts the version directly from the PARAM.SFO.
Hint: If your having problems with the repacking of the pkg please check the contentid against the param.sfo i had problems repacking a pkg until i realized the titleid in the param.sfo did not match the titleid that is part of the contentid.
More PlayStation 3 News...
02-23-2013 #197StanSmith Guest
Didn't work for me. Says it cant decrypt the eboot but other resigners work fine with it.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
02-24-2013 #199AbkarinoMHM Guest
Thank you for this news
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.07 By RaxorX Arrives
Following up on his previous revisions, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer RazorX has updated the PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner to version 1.07 followed by v1.08, v1.09, v1.10, v1.11, v1.12, v1.13, v1.14, v1.15, v1.16, v1.17, v1.18 and v1.19 for updating 3.55 and 3.41 CFW game files for use on 4.XX CFW.
Download: PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.07 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.08 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.09 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.10 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.11 (x86 / x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.12 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.12 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.13 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.13 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.14 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.14 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.15 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.15 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.16 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.16 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.17 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.17 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.18 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.18 (x64) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.19 (x86) / PS3 CFW EBOOT Resigner Homebrew App v1.19 (x64)
Below are the changes, as follows:
- added create pkg.
- fixed a few code issues.
- setup automatic contentid extraction from pkg files so it's now even easier to use this app.
- added display after contentid extraction that shows you the pkgs contentid and titleid so you can make sure there correct before you try to repack pkg file.
Note: please use the exit on the app rather than hitting the [X] so it can cleanup the temp files and prevent errors.
- fixed issue with unpacking pkg, patching eboot then repacking pkg in same session.
- changed menu to make it easier to understand and more sensible.
- updated various sections of code.
- added the ability to change the param.sfo or contentid before repack incase of mismatched titleid and contentid.
- removed some unneeded code and cleaned up some others.
- tidied up some of the info screens to make them more clear and easy to understand.
- removed timeouts to speed up the process.
- fixed issue with exiting app after unpacking pkg, resigning eboot then repacking pkg.
- fixed exiting app not removing some of the files.
- added quick menu.
- set (y) as default on eboot resigner so now you just need to hit enter or type (n) if the content id is wrong.
- neatened up screens.
Version 1.10 Changelog:
Hey guys I've released v1.10 of my app this one is just a small update a few tweeks here and there i have also added FixELF for when resigning eboots to 3.60 and 4.20 you will be given the option of doing this so it's not something that will just happen so this may or may not fix any problems you may have with a resigned eboot but it's never 100% guaranteed but then what is hopefully it will help you i have also uploaded more pics for you so if your not familiar with this app you can see what it's all about.
For those of you who don't know what this is about it's all in the title of the app this is for unpacking, repacking pkg files and resigning eboots but it will also help you if all you want to do is alter a param.sfo in a pkg file or simply view the contentid of it here are some images for you.
Note: Please use the exit on the app rather than hitting the [X] so it can cleanup the temp files and prevent errors.
Version 1.11 Changelog:
- updated repack pkg proccess to fix issue with packages that have large amounts of files such as PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, now when creating a package file a new window pops up for the packing process don't close this or it will not create your package.
- updated app to include more info so it's easier to understand and follow what it's doing every step of the way.
- setup the app so when repacking games if it also contains the PARAM.SFO in C00 it will overwrite it with the PARAM.SFO in USRDIR after the step that allows you to alter it so if you do decide to alter the PARAM.SFO it will then be copied to C00 if it exists so you won't get a PARAM.SFO mismatch error when trying to repack the pkg file.
Version 1.12 Changelog:
- added support for ps2 package files.
Version 1.13 Changelog:
- updated the process for repacking ps2 package files.
- added create license pkg.
Version 1.14 Changelog:
- added 3.55 alternative eboot resign.
- added dex eboot option.
Version 1.15 Changelog:
- removed first param editor screen since you have the option on the screen that follows it anyway.
- updated tools.
- when resigning an eboot it will automatically change the ps3 system version in the param.sfo if it exists in the root folder with the eboot.
- when unpacking a mini, ps1 or ps2 game instead of having to then goto repack pkg it will do it automatically after you have unpacked it.
- setup automatic retrieval of the title id from the content id itself so if the title id is wrong or you are doing a ps1 game were the title id is always different and prevents you from repacking it will automatically replace it for you so by the time you get to the info screen that tells you the games content id and title id for you to check it will have been changed to match the content id.
Version 1.16 Changelog:
- fixed issues with gamedata.
- fixed issues with dlc.
- separated gamedata & dlc to separate options.
- cleaned up some code.
Version 1.17 Changelog:
- increased eboot compatibility, when booting app it will create a ps3 folder if you have your act.dat and idps or idps.bin simply copy them into this folder the folder will not be deleted on exiting.
- added extras menu.
- added the ability to convert ps2 isos or bins to ISO.BIN.ENC.
- added the ability to create a ps2 classic pkgs from the newly created ISO.BIN.ENC this will create pkg files you can install on your ps3 at the same time not 1 pkg that will overwrite.
Version 1.18 Changelog:
- updated PS2 classics code.
- creates "custom" folder before making PKG for you to add ICON0.PNG, PIC0.PNG, PIC1.PNG and PIC2.PNG images if you want to customize your PS2 games.
- speeded up the process of making PS2 classics.
- added more info to screens so its easier to follow whats happening when making a PS2 classic.
Note: to better ensure your game will work have your ps2 game in iso format as ISO9660 MODE1/2048.
Version 1.19 Changelog:
- updated PS2 classics code some more.
[Q] i really dont understand how to unpack a pkg
[A] all you do is put your pkg file in the same folder as my app then goto option 6 and then option 1 to unpack the pkg
[Q] how do you get content id?
[A] if the pkg file is a game/homebrew pkg file it will get it automatically and say is this your content id then you say yes but for the others you will have to enter it manually as far as getting that in the next version i will release tomorrow i will include an option in the package menu to boot up an app from aldostools that will tell you it then you just copy and paste it
[Q] how do you get package version?
[A] the package version is contained in the param.sfo but for the most part its 01.00 and even if its not and you set it to 01.00 nothing bad will happen it wont make any difference to the app
[Q] why there is a difference between ps1 games, homebrew, and data packages? how do i know what kind of package is mine?
[A] there is a difference because each package tells the ps3 what it is and how to deal with it and stuff as far as telling if you dont know what you pkg is then its probably not worth messing around with it till you learn more about pkgs and there functions etc
More PlayStation 3 News...