Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is it safe to download the ps home info ? i don't wanna brick or lose my CFW

Sponsored Links
    I just ran this and I show myself online however I can do everything except access playstation home i get error 80010017. Is there anyway to access playstation home using SEN enabler 4.31? I am using PShome version 1.66 bty. Thank you for the help and support

I believe that error is the wrong signed error. Meaning if your on 3.55 cfw then the eboot is on a higher firmware. Run it through TrueAncestor to re-encode it for 3.55 and maybe that will work.

I didn't know that pshome had to ability to be on any type of CFW change. Thank you I will do that now

Are there ps home links for download so I can run it through that program?
    Last edited by leftpimp; 11-02-2012 at 02:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have added them to the main article now as well and +Rep nathanr3269 for the update!

hey guys i really want to try it for once this time i'm running dongle cfw and i know i have to downgrade my dongle but do i have to install reactpsn as well or what exactly reactpsn do or needed for ?

i am running on cfw 3.41 dongle too and would like to access psn, i haven't been able to get online since i've started using the dongle !

Guys, i was synching my trophies to my account for the first time and i experienced a power loss right in the start. Now i can't see all my trophies in the XMB even though i can see their folders through Multiman or FTP. How do i recover them back to XMB so that i can sync them online? I tried using restore default settings and rebuild database option in Recovery menu but no luck

Quote Originally Posted by MiNDTH3G4P View Post
    hey guys i really want to try it for once this time i'm running dongle cfw and i know i have to downgrade my dongle but do i have to install reactpsn as well or what exactly reactpsn do or needed for ?
    ReactPSN PKG is if you are using ReactPSN, if not use the normal PKG

Quote Originally Posted by saikmsm View Post
    i am running on cfw 3.41 dongle too and would like to access psn, i haven't been able to get online since i've started using the dongle !
    On 3.41 SEN Enabler doesn't work, Sony implemented passphrases in 3.55, you need to update your firmware to 3.55 for try it

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordMalik View Post
    Guys, i was synching my trophies to my account for the first time and i experienced a power loss right in the start. Now i can't see all my trophies in the XMB even though i can see their folders through Multiman or FTP. How do i recover them back to XMB so that i can sync them online? I tried using restore default settings and rebuild database option in Recovery menu but no luck
    Try Restore File System

New links revision:

Regards

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News