PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ueab5zneko2kph

The other one was corrupted

Regards

i've just tried it and it still says its corrupted
    Last edited by PSS3Lobbies; 07-02-2012 at 06:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you sure you have CFW Geohot?

Regards

yeah i had 4:11 spoofer on to host lobbies but then update came out and its taken me ages to find a 4.20 spoofer

Ok, the error shows when you install PKG?

Can you install other PKG? If you can't reinstall your CFW from Recovery Menu and try installing again the PKG.

Regards
    Last edited by nathanr3269; 07-02-2012 at 06:59 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

okay i'll try that tomorrow ive got to go now and okay thanks for all your help

and i can install some packages just not this and stuff like multiman i've got FTP, Congenies, PSIta, PSN Ninja v4 and Dev_Blind and that is all i have got
    Last edited by PSS3Lobbies; 07-02-2012 at 07:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Will the 3.60 spoofer work on an OFW 3.60 demo kiosk? If so, How do I install it?

In OFW 3.60+ doesn't work any homebrew, you must downgrade with a flasher, sorry man...

Regards

Oh ok. Thanks.

thanks mate. do i install the rebug pkg as normal after i unstall the 4.11 spoofer?

like your avatar too.

+ rep