Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98



  1. #21
    Banned User rikk's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Exclamation

    Sponsored Links
    I found a problem.
    You cant copy links from the LOG so you cant set up redirects.

  2. #22

    Smile

    Sponsored Links
    This is a good release. Thank You!

  3. #23
    Slight update guys:

    BUG:
    How to reproduce:
    When you start, then stop, then start the server.

    To avoid:

    Either: Dont stop the server, Or, If you stop it, close the program and open it again.

    and...

    I found a problem.
    You cant copy links from the LOG so you cant set up redirects.
    I have added this into the new version, which I am waiting till after my exam, tomorrow. (Getting MW:2 after also )

  4. #24

    what is it for?

    Would somebody please explain for what it can be used - this proxi utility? I assume you access PSN thru different region than you are located in? But where do you set it? Or am I completely worng? Thanx for reply.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by trasek View Post
    Would somebody please explain for what it can be used - this proxi utility? I assume you access PSN thru different region than you are located in? But where do you set it? Or am I completely worng? Thanx for reply.
    You seem to be misguided. PS3 PROXi is an [improved] remake of the (used to be) popular app: PS3.ProxyServer.GUI.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by NZHawk View Post
    You seem to be misguided. PS3 PROXi is an [improved] remake of the (used to be) popular app: PS3.ProxyServer.GUI.
    But i think he means what was the previous one used for also. I.e. what exactly does it do?

  7. #27

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by HUP View Post
    But i think he means what was the previous one used for also. I.e. what exactly does it do?
    If people don't know that, they should check the original F.A.Q. HERE followed by THIS post. No need to rewrite all that over again.

  8. #28

    Question

    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    Anyone understand this Error Message?

    By Pressing start it shows this error...

  9. #29
    ya but it still won't work for firmware above 2.xx correct?

  10. #30

    Interesting!

    I download and test, then someone has already tested? Say what you think, ok.

 

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News