Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last
  1. #11
    JesusFMA Guest
    Nice Job!!!!

    As soon as I got the change, I'll give it a try. By now, the only thing I can say is that it looks cool, at least, better that Ye Olde "PS3 Proxy Server", which it's useful but now thy version it such a good improvement.

    P.S. Congratulations!


  2. #12
    Ninjazin Guest
    Great job man! Will definitely make things easier

  3. #13
    xxkrizxx Guest

    Dont Get It

    what is this supposed to do? with this can i install the downloaded demos from pc to ps3 the same way they worked with the old ps3 proxy if not what does it do?

  4. #14
    GZA1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkrizxx View Post
    what is this supposed to do with this can i install the downloaded demos from pc to ps3 the sameway they worked with the old ps3 proxy if not what does it do?
    I think he just redesigned the original application to a more comfortable GUI with a few added features, but probably will still get an error if you have firmware 3.01. So if you have 2.3x for lower it should work.

  5. #15
    280183 Guest
    I use a Wi-Fi router for connection ps3 to the Internet. What options then will be?

  6. #16
    yoraco Guest

    PS3 Proxy

    I tried for fun to setup a proxy with apache to do that job. Finally i did it using an apache server 2.0 with proxy_mod, cache_mod and rewrite_mod. Sure not such a nice gui... anyway it worked.

  7. #17
    xxkrizxx Guest

    ok thanks

    last quesion is this the ssl proxy that someone (dont remembre the name) was working on?

  8. #18
    facelift Guest
    great work, cant wait to try this

  9. #19
    280183 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by yoraco View Post
    I tried for fun to setup a proxy with apache to do that job. Finally i did it using an apache server 2.0 with proxy_mod, cache_mod and rewrite_mod. Sure not such a nice gui... anyway it worked.
    without apache it is impossible?

  10. #20
    PSPSwampy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xxkrizxx View Post
    last quesion is this the ssl proxy that someone (dont remembre the name ) was working on?
    No - that is/was ionbladez and can be found HERE.

    PSPSwampy.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in