Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    102
    Good to be moving away from Sony SDK in a sense, not everyone knows where/wants to look for such things. Still can't get over how exciting things have gotten for us ps3 owners lately!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    72
    What's holding up a retail to debug converter? (running on the ps3)

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,345
    Okay, it extract very well, so what... can skilled devs doing with it, what they can't do before... right nothing.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    Okay, it extract very well, so what... can skilled devs doing with it, what they can't do before... right nothing.
    It's still 'BETA' for a reason damn.. No need to make a remark like that.

    Now that it's been broken down, they can begin work on rebuilding which brings us one visible step closer to accessible (legit) homebrew development.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by smarty94 View Post
    What's holding up a retail to debug converter? (running on the ps3)
    Nothing - you can sit down and write it right away on your own

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    457
    It doesn't work on the developer pkg's... Anyone have a solution to installing these?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    On Win7 x64 failed when i open PKG file "not responding"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    8
    Komi77, that could be a RAM issue. Try running the program as admin, by right clicking it, and run as admin.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdroid View Post
    Komi77, that could be a RAM issue. Try running the program as admin, by right clicking it, and run as admin.
    it's not working i try this before.. same thing

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Komi77 View Post
    On Win7 x64 failed when i open PKG file "not responding"
    Same with me, tried running as administrator and also win xp compatibility, still not responding.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in