PS3 Package GUI Reloaded v1.00 for PKG Files is Released
This weekend an anonymous PlayStation 3 developer has released PS3 Package GUI (Make Package NPDRM) Reloaded v1.00 for PKG format files followed by Make Package NPDRM Patcher Revision 1732 which removes the security checks in make_package_npdrm.exe.
Download: PS3 Package GUI Reloaded v1.00 / Make Package NPDRM Patcher Revision 1732
From the ReadMe file: PS3 Package Gui - Reloaded v1.00
This is a simple gui to make ps3 package easily.
- It does not contain any SCE tool/code.
- It's only working with 3.41 bins.
- The previous "PS3 Package Gui" was released by a good dev friend, but the source code was made by myself.
- The patching method belong to an other good dev friend, many thanks to him.
- Package commands.
- ELF/SELF commands.
- EDATA commands.
- Load/Save conf files.
- Many package type supported.
- And more...
- 01.00 - 02/27/2011
Finally, in other PS3 homebrew news today samson has released PS3 Messenger Ebuddy homebrew application for PlayStation 3 which allows users to connect to MSN by simply pressing Start to start.
More PlayStation 3 News...
you mean like developer as in game developer??
kinda ironic since he/she is helping scene which will make piracy easier which means less money for dev.
huh, wonder what it uses psl1ght or something else, why can't people be clear about stuff?
either way, good job.
only 3.41 bins? does that mean this tool is unable to edit 3.15?
Thank you, good job!
Here is another update: Make Package NPDRM Patcher Revision 1732 and changes:
Download: Make Package NPDRM Patcher Revision 1732
- This tool remove the security checks in make_package_npdrm.exe (revision 1732).