PS3 Multi Tools for Windows v2 Arrives, PS3 CFW Downloader
Today PlayStation 3 hacker SvenGDK has released PS3 Multi Tools for Windows v2, which allows users to manage their PS3 games, download the latest PS3 CFW, sign packages, format HDDs to FAT32, copy games and more.
To quote: What is PS3 Multi Tools for Windows?
"PS3 Multi Tools for Windows" is the new version of "Multi Tools for PS3".
With this tool you can:
- Manage your games
- NEW: Work faster with the new execution box (Execute commands like "copy" or "format")
- Easily copy games to other HDDs
- Format a HDD to FAT32 (over 32GB)
- Sign Package files (.pkg)
- Easy report bugs with the Reporter (Under settings)
- NEW: Download the newest Custom Firmwares like DualBoot CFW
- NEW: Get always the latest of your PS3 CFW Backup Manager like Multiman
- Easy select your HDD for games on the menu (NEW: If not found, you can enter it manually)
- New Design
- Improved copy speed
- Added a clock
What's new on v2.5? (Full Changelog from v2-v2.5):
Added an alternative Downloadserver EU 2 (Sponsored by Designheads), USA, UK & Asia will be available later.
You can choose your server under Settings->Choose server
Get always the latest version of your favorite emulator for PS3!
New Commands for the execution-box:
- multiman: Downloads the latest version of MultiMAN
- rogero: Downloads the latest version of Rogero Manager
- gaia: Downloads the latest version of Gaia Manager
- iris: Downloads the latest version of Iris Manager
- server: Change or choose your Downloadserver
You don't need more to select first a download-server
Bug/Feedback/Link down Reporter opens now faster
Load PS3 Multi Tools for Windows News from the menu
Download completed Bug fixed
Fixed some Design changes from v2
Changelogs for Windows 7 Users:
Download Progress on the Taskbar
Copy Progress on the Taskbar
You can now open a games folder with the Taskbar-Icon (See Screenshot)
Here are the changelogs from v3 to v3.1 (7, XP , Vista & Mac):
Added PSP Support
- Detects if you plugin PSP
- Read played and stored games from your PSP
- Simply copy your emulators, converted PSX- or normal PSP-Games to your PSP with 1 click (They will stored on the correct folders)
INFO: This update is available on v3 via Search Updates!!