^ say what?
^ say what?
report: using PUP_UNPACKER for 4.0 OFW, and "lv0assault" on lv0 file, "not found"
It's pretty impossible to find 3.6+ keys with this tool, forget-it !
Even if we ALL had 1 million computers dedicated to this and we ran it nonstop. Considering that its 32 bites, it would quite literally take 7 hundred million lifetimes to brute force. You can rule out the 000000000000000's and the 1111111111111111's but every combination following would take such a substantial amount of time.
And then even if we lived that long, our keys are perconsole. The algorithm that the games are signed with figures out our individual key using 2 keys that sony put in there. Even if this program used the algorithm it doesn't matter, because it needs 2 pieces of information it doesn't have. So it just starts guessing, from beginning to end.
I told you 75 billion times not to exaggerate.
I understand your point, but the author knows this, that's why he says it's better to have something to do than magically waiting for cfw to be brought on a velvet pillow. Mathematically it can be calculated, and you may get lucky at some point and find it early (which is part of the point). But yes, realistically it would take entirely too long to do this.
Not sure about Sony's massive 32 byte keys, though. Holy cow! Maybe we should build a bank of PS3s with OtherOS and use the cell to break it.
Last edited by moja; 02-04-2012 at 01:18 PM
SLI-GPUs could calculate this in minutes...
It would be easier if sony simply gave the code lol
Desperate measures for desperate peoples... Waste of time guys, really.
This is pathetic.
It's a reference to an "old-school" joke from the times of original PSJailbreak/PSGroove
"There used to play GT5 and to play for PSN."
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?