I have just finished a little 010 Editor script to display clearly HTAB PTE entries in PS3 Mem Dump HTAB at @0x00500000 like you can see below.
Requirements: 010 Editor, script PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt and PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.
See also the source of the script in attachment.
Little how to for 010 Editor:
1. If you do not already have 010 Editor -> Download and install a free 30-day trial for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 of 010 Editor.
2. Unzip the archive (PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.zip) in attachement in your documents path for example C:/MyDocuments/SweetScape/010 Templates/
3. Start 010 Editor.
4. Click on shortcut Ctrl+O (menu File -> Open File...) and choose the file PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.
5. Click on shortcut Ctrl+F5 (menu Templates -> Open Templates...) and choose the file PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt.
6. Click on shortcut F5 (menu Templates -> Run Template on File).
Well done now the template appear like on attached picture... Feel the power of the best hex editor 010 Editor with this script .
I wish more little tool like that will happen in future (the syntax of script easy).
More PlayStation 3 News...