PS3 Memory Dump HTAB and PTE Tools Available
I have just finished a little 010 Editor script to display clearly HTAB PTE entries in PS3 Mem Dump HTAB at @0x00500000 like you can see below.
Requirements: 010 Editor, script PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt and PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.
See also the source of the script in attachment.
Little how to for 010 Editor:
1. If you do not already have 010 Editor -> Download and install a free 30-day trial for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 of 010 Editor.
2. Unzip the archive (PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.zip) in attachement in your documents path for example C:/MyDocuments/SweetScape/010 Templates/
3. Start 010 Editor.
4. Click on shortcut Ctrl+O (menu File -> Open File...) and choose the file PS3_Memory_Dump.bin.
5. Click on shortcut Ctrl+F5 (menu Templates -> Open Templates...) and choose the file PS3MemDump_HTAB_PTE.bt.
6. Click on shortcut F5 (menu Templates -> Run Template on File).
Well done now the template appear like on attached picture... Feel the power of the best hex editor 010 Editor with this script .
I wish more little tool like that will happen in future (the syntax of script easy).
More PlayStation 3 News...
I have now moved your post to the Site News so more people can see it, and +Rep titanmkd!
Great information. I wish I had some programming knowledge so I could join the cause.
Great tool, thanks for sharing!
sweet, nice to see all you guys with the skills working with this
Wow this is great guys... big up to all the guys working on this
i will have a look on it, i think it'll be great