PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

this is really nice. it can only improve and expand from here. maybe we can get some custom visualizations for music with this app.

Excellent work guys! Thanks!

Yeah baby!

Finally some move on MKV issue!

This is exactly what we need ! I would wait to test it out myself before I'm going to say "Awesome". If they really get it to work, it would be great !

Brilliant news, this will be great... no more muxing with mkv2vob will be needed and will save time.

One thing I do wonder though, when the audio stream within the mkv is DTS will the new media player allow playback on a non-DTS system or will the stream have to be changed to AC3 first
    Last edited by tim132; 01-31-2011 at 04:42 AM Reason: "no more" muxing with mkv2vob

Sony should take a good lesson out of all these recent hacks..

When you make PS4 Give us:

1 Homebrew
    2 Good video player with support of various extentions.
    3 the ability to play (legal) backups.
    4 FTP
    5 Bring Back otheros
    6 etc.

Love you guys! Mkv in ps3.. oooh my god! Love it!

Great news, finally someone bring a good media player to PS3, NTFS support will be good but subtitle support would be even better!

i wonder... if WE build the NTFSlib... would sony see a chance in using it? Lets hope so!

I didn't care much about NTFS support, since as you said we have plenty of other means to read a 4gb+ file. But with the addition of MKV, I now see a usefulness, since most of mine are around 8gb each ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast