Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can we get the vita keys with this ?

Sponsored Links
    so does this mean sony can't ever have a non cfw fw again if you have the older ps3s with the original lvl 0 keys? i hope someone will answer just so we all can know. cheers!!

I'm gonna wait a few days for improvements since I have only one ps3 and no flasher.

LV0 legit, me don't need new CFW, sticking with kmeaw 3.55 and waits new eboot fixes or tools so i can do it myself, new cfw overrated

i will wait eboot fix in 3.55 instead of changing my CFW to 4.xx

But we don't need new CFW, do we? We just need new Eboots. DUPLEX and N0DRM should be releasing EBOOTS RIGHT NOW, I find it weird they haven't shown up yet.

You don't need at new CFW..

but if a soft downgrade solution comes along, it will also be nice!

We dont need to wait for Duplex or N0DRM to release fixes, we need an app to do it ourselves. I got a few that do it for pre 3.55 and one that sort of fixes some 3.60 but we need a fully working one that will fix all eboots old, current and future.

The problem I have is I cant decrypt the eboots, thats it. As soon as I can decrypt any eboot I can use older programs to convert or encrypt for 3.55. All we really need is an eboot decrypter that works for any EBOOT and ELF/SELF files. Any other files that need to be decrypted to run games? PRX I think? Whatever, a file decrypter will do the trick.

4.30 cfw, it'll be a long time before i need that, thanks to rogero i've got about 2 years worth of gameplay ahead of me already.

i have OFW 4.25, am i good to go with CFW without downgrading?

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast