Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last
    Yngwiedis Guest
    So now we can use ANY PS3 .iso file that is already uploaded on the internet ?

If the answer is yes, i will start download right now

Fishbon3 Guest
    Well i download little big planet previously. Today i unpacked that game to an external hdd. When i try to load it via the backup manager it says that the eboot.bin was incorrect. Can be a random fault but i think all games must be ripped by the backup manager. Previous downloaded games may not work.

IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    PS3 games contain firmware update pup files correct? It may be possible to dummy that data and make the overall image size a bit smaller. There may be some other files that can be dummied to reduce the iso size.

Maybe someone can code a PS3 ISO Compressor.

Yngwiedis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbon3 View Post
    Well i download little big planet previously. Today i unpacked that game to an external hdd. When i try to load it via the backup manager it says that the eboot.bin was incorrect. Can be a random fault but i think all games must be ripped by the backup manager. Previous downloaded games may not work.
    Can you try the ISO2JB tool ?

Yngwiedis Guest
    So can i start to download .iso files ?

Yes or No ?

thering Guest
    Reports say this doesn't work, as it doesn't decrypt the eboot.bin. I will be testing this myself soon.

Fishbon3 Guest
    Tryed allready. Didnīt work either. Same Eboot.bin failure. Seems like that these encryption can only be removed (?) by the Backup Manager. I copied my own Gta 4 to the same hdd and that worked flawlessly

mx3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsperm View Post
    such exciting times!!

good thing I'm on a 102/38 fiber pipe

download full blurays in less then an hour
    Is that a home connection ???

BAttitude7689 Guest
    Do you need a blu ray reader... to use this progrom on your PC to use the ISO tool?

Tidusnake666 Guest
    Just to be 100% sure - so now the older scene releases (2007-2009) CAN be cobverted to JB format and played?

Edit: So, CJPC said fust what i thought. Thanks! Will wait for proper JB releases.

Page 2 of 10 First 123 ... Last