PlayStation 3 developer Rudi Rastelli has recently released PS3 ISO Tools v1.2B followed by v1.4B for PS3 ISO converting with details below, as follows:
Download: PS3_ISO_TOOLS_V1.2B.rar / PS3_ISO_TOOLS_V1.4B.rar
To quote: Hi ! I've changed and extended my tools for a complete PS3-ISO-handling. Now it's an all-in-one tool for converting, extracting, renaming, splitting, joining and patching.
Here's the Readme: PS3 ISO TOOLS V1.2B by Rudi Rastelli
Estwald for "makeps3iso", "extractps3iso" and "patchps3iso"
aldostools for game-name/game-id database *
"PS3 ISO TOOLS" is an all-in-one tool for a complete PS3-ISO handling and contains:
- ISO-Generator to convert PS3-Folder-Format-Games 2 PS3-ISO-Format-Games (splitted big-files will be joined)
- ISO-Extractor to convert PS3-ISO-Format-Games 2 PS3-Folder-Format-Games (big-files will be optionaly splitted)
- ISO-Splitter to split single PS3-ISOs for use on a FAT32 device ("*.iso.0", "*.iso.1", ...etc)
- ISO-Joiner to join splitted PS3-ISOs into single PS3-ISOs
- ISO-Renamer to rename single or splitted PS3-ISOs according to a game-name/game-id database and to hide/un-hide parts of splitted ISOs ("*.iso.1", "*.iso.2", ...etc)
- ISO-Patcher to patch single or splitted PS3-ISOs to a lower firmware version (down to 4.21)
Pretty self-explanatory... read the tool-tips
- You can batch-convert all of your PS3-Folder-Format-Games, when you select your game-archive as source-folder(eg "X:\GAMES" or "X:\GAMESZ")
- All other tools, with the exception of ISO-Patcher, support batch-operation as well. Just multi-select the ISOs you like to process.
- ISO-names will NOT contain special ASCII-characters 0-31, 126-255 and also NOT /\:*?"<>| ... This is to avoid problems with webMAN
- While converting to ISO-format "PARAM.SFO" and "ICON0.PNG"(Game-Icon) will be placed (hidden) as "[ISO-name].SFO" and "[ISO-name].PNG" at target-folder.
- If you use webMAN copy these 2 files(per game) to "/dev_hdd0/tmp/wmtmp/". This will save you the effort to mount each game at least once to make webMAN display it's game-icon.
PS3 ISO TOOLS V1.4B Changelog: (1/1/2014)
- Saves paths selected for JB-format and ISO-format within a config-file
- Fixed a bug which appears whenever a previous conversion had crashed
- Updated Readme about behavior in case of an aborted batch conversion.
More PlayStation 3 News...