PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast

i've got a working ps3 id, is there any tool available to use without a flasher? i'm on harib 4.50 cfw now on a banned slim but the id off a fat unbanned one

PSID Spoofing

I was wondering if there was any reliable to spoof a cid?

Sure is. I myself use PSNPatch.

It includes a .cfg file you can edit and set a spoofed ID to. It boots via USB with a .pkg and works wonders for me. On Habib 4.65 Cobra and no issues getting on PSN.

I'm using ccapi console control, you need to sign in with a legit valid cid, then change it to a banned or made up cid.

i use both (not at the same time) psnpatch and webman. with webman IDPS and PSID are both spoofed from the get go and stay spoofed till you turn off the spoofing function, psnpatch spoofs till you turn off/restart then you have to use psnpatch again unless u use the .cfg file.

or you can have webman spoof one IDPS/PSID and psnpatch spoof another (obviously not at the same time). psn patch also installs rap and edat files while webman lets you stream games from external computer/over network.

hello, nice bro.. working?
    Last edited by robbie1234999; 10-29-2014 at 12:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks

is dangerous to use it without a stealth multiman?

Nice

Thanks

nice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast