PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!


 
 
  1. #61
    There is files referenced in the dump that are the same as the files that were discovered back in the infectus days like lv2_kernel.self and spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.self

    I also believe, if I remember correctly those files were dumped over 2 years ago. Does anything match up with this dump we have know and those files you guys were finding back then?

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by internetfloozy View Post
    There is files referenced in the dump that are the same as the files that were discovered back in the infectus days like lv2_kernel.self and spu_pkg_rvk_verifier.self

    I also believe, if I remember correctly those files were dumped over 2 years ago. Does anything match up with this dump we have know and those files you guys were finding back then?
    Yes, most of the files listed in the dump, are also on the flash - the difference being, in the flash, they are encrypted!

  3. #63
    I know it will be a lot of work but if we have a decrypted version and an encrpyted version of the same file could work be started on the actually encrpytion process?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    38

    Big Grin

    Did you know that the ps2 emulation is located on: /local_sys0/ps2emu/ps2_softemu.self ??

    according to: 0x12a2a0-0x12a2e0

    very interesting.. I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by oyashio View Post
    I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3
    According to Sony, there will be, later this year: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-on...cs-109658.html

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeKiller View Post
    According to Sony, there will be, later this year: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-on...cs-109658.html
    But I'm not that stupid to buy my ps2 games again...

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oyashio View Post
    Did you know that the ps2 emulation is located on: /local_sys0/ps2emu/ps2_softemu.self ??

    according to: 0x12a2a0-0x12a2e0

    very interesting.. I hope this leads to enable ps2 emu on all ps3 retail consoles, due I have a 40g ps3
    mega-quooote!!! and... can all this help to decrypt ps3 hdd??

    maybe, if you know the file name, can't you red it to memory and dump it?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1

    Lightbulb

    encrypted master key recover failed. use dummy key. i think thats sounds good
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    master.jpg  

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    encrypted master key recover failed. use dummy key. i think thats sounds good
    Why this sound good?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2
    This is awesome. I have been waiting homebrew for ps3 a loong time. I'm a bit of a noob, but what are the next steps until we get homebrew applications?

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67817 ... LastLast

 
 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •