Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34514 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Hacker Mathieulh Finds PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.56 Exploit

ltjg22 Guest
    This charmer doesn't have it, if he did he would release it, why not now when one does get released Sony will come after him anyway?

tommasi Guest
    no need for a cfw 3.56 but a downgrade will do fine

pig098 Guest
    Lol... i love how so many people are ragin.. tell me what does this guy owe exactly??

RevCube Guest
    the real hackers are nameless, these guys are just programmers not hackers. what ever happened to proof of concept? whatever happened to hello world videos?

duventj Guest
    Right Revcube !! they just want fame and being sucked !! +1

nikola989 Guest
    can someone explain this to me i am noob i don't get it, how can sony finds you? if i am super hacker and i upload my hacks on some scene site or forum how the heck can they sue me? how can they know who am i? where i am from? what i do?

maybe this guy also wonts job offer from sony thats why he has to mention it.

duventj Guest
    That said, I really like their works !! And I even can understand why he don't publish his findings.. So many reasons !!

It will be shared to the underground community i think.. And most people don't care about his findings of the exploit.. They just want to use it !

elser1 Guest
    if i had the skill to do this, and how quickly sony stops the exploit i would only share with a few mates not everyone in the world so the exploit gets fixed by sony in a week also... good work.

Neo Cyrus Guest
    He'll probably anonymously release it and mention it in a tweet so we know who that anonymous is but Sony will have no evidence against him.

Mbb Guest
    I don't get why those people aren't underground, how hard can it be to get contact with a scene group (I also can understand if they take contact with you) and join that scene group and release everyting via topsites?

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34514 ... LastLast