LOL? You can't be serious.
LOL? You can't be serious.
I taught this in my cryptography class last semester! I was shocked somebody tried to explain it in a single post, and did a great job!
we need an enigma machine lol
I don't think you actually read that article, it states that third world countries are those "that remained non-aligned with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World), or communism and the Soviet Union. Due to the fact that many underdeveloped countries are in the Third World, a common stereotype has arisen to designate underdevelopment in anything as "third world" in a pejorative way"
And if you look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developing_country Brazil is considered a newly industrialized country, so i guess it's above the stereotype of "third world"
Thanks for the ECDSA explanation KaKaRoToKS
Awesome explanation. I don't know about impossible cfw though. Surely there is another exploit somewhere that can bypass signatures like other consoles.
Also, as neat as ECDSA is to me, I feel like this is something easy for a math expert to come up with. Are there really that many systems that rely on the same model? I guess if it ain't broke...
Wow! What a math lesson that was reading. I took Calculus in college but man that's not for me!
Actually have a way to bypass this problem but it's too early because it still need some experiment
But Kaka give some good information about ECDSA
i wonder if there is a way to "rip" a valid signature from a game, put that into a modified 4.0 so that no matter what is launched from the game category, that same valid signature gets used every time.
Ouchy, my head!
Very nice post though, might be one to revisit when the pain subsides
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?