PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Arrow

For those following, here is a brief update from KaKaRoToKS (via twitter.com/#!/KaKaRoToKS/status/148210857539678209) on the current status of the new PS3 JailBreak:

Current status of the jailbreak now on the wiki (for obvious reasons, tasks aren't named) : ps3devwiki.com/index.php?title=KaKaRoTo_Kind_of_%C2%B4Jailbreak%C 2%B4#Current_Status

Current Status

[Register or Login to view code]

Note : asking how long until release, doesn't make it earlier (contrary even)

50% of the way there! Yippee!!!

reminds me of dh to do list.

Arrow

Below are a few Tweets today from KaKaRoToKS (twitter.com/kakarotoks) covering the ongoing PS3 JailBreak / NPDRM / Mathieulh situation drama:
    • We are now sure at 100% (with proof) that the @Mathieulh bstard has been lying to us and on purpose misleading us to sabotage the release..
    • and @Mathieulh didn't want to "share" "his" "npdrm hash algo" because he doesn't know it, and we now for sure that he lied and don't have it
    • no I don't. and FYI, the real devs (there are a few) do share their knowledge with no limits. we got a great group behind the scenes
    • knowledge for the scene as a whole and everything gets documented once released, see the wiki for example
    • yes, we all know, but now I got like 5 or 6 distinctive irrefutable proofs
    • nah, we've known for months, but now we got quite a few irrefutable proofs
    • because part of the firmware is on the NAND/NOR, not on the harddrive.

Wow this comes as a shock. Never thought someone would say this. All this time he has been a scam. So what else has he been lying about.

I KNEW IT! I've been telling everyone for ages shes a liar and nobody believed me.

I always knew he was a talker not a doer

He was the one who tried to leak kakrotoks jailbreak method

So because KaKaRoToKS comes out and says Mathieulh is a liar and faker everyone believes him but when I said it a year ago nobody believed me and I got flamed for it. Well to all those flamers you can kiss my butt and I was right all along. Next time you will listen to me and not waste a year on some faker and her lies.

KaKaRoToKS is one of the good devs. I've helped him in the past and he knows what he's talking about.

i call math liar for the first time he say decrypted 3.73fw and i never flame someone who called math a liar !!

i also make a thread with a poll why math don't release 3.73 key and first choice is because he don't have it but that thread deleted by admin