PS3 Game List v1.3
Today wborland0 has updated PS3 Game List, which allows you to manage your list of PlayStation 3 games locally, to version 1.3.
Download: PS3 Game List v1.3
To quote: Those looking for an alternative that allows you to manage your list of PS3 games are welcome to try PS3 Game List.
It started out as a demo to test the Qt Framework functionality, but it evolved into a full feature C++ app.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
- Allows further PARAM.SFO editing (video resolution and audio format);
- Remembers game folder location and language settings;
- Fixed crash while loading malformed PARAM.SFO.
- Downloads all updates for a selected game instead of the latest one only;
- Fixed column order issue.
More PlayStation 3 News...
how to use this app? when i select my game nothing change everything is blank..
You can load your game info by selecting the "Game folder" icon, it will enable all the other actions.
Then you can export your list by selecting the "Export" icon.
You can edit the game title, firmware version and game folder name by either double clicking or pressing F2.
You can edit game resolution and audio format just by clicking the desired options.
To save the changes, select the "Save changes" icon.
Press "Check for update" to list the updates available. You can either select one by one or click on "Select all/none". Clicking again will clear the selections.
Finally, you can press the "Download" icon to get the updates.
PS3 Game List v1.4
Today wborland0 has updated his PS3 Game List homebrew application to version 1.4 with a guide, and as always the changes are detailed below.
Download: PS3 Game List v1.4
To quote: Another release adding more features to the base app; I tried to squeeze in as many suggestions as possible, feel free to ask for new ones. If you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List v1.4 change-log and features:
- Context menu support (right click on list items to activate);
- Initial FTP support (download/upload via context menu);
- Proxy support;
- Allows mass renaming of game folders (to match game id or game title);
- Choosing not to overwrite an existing update no longer aborts the download process (the next update in line gets selected);
- Fixed creation date sorting issue.
PS3 Game List Quick guide (v1.4):
- “Game folder”: loads the game info stored at the selected folder/directory (currently one-level deep; further revisions will eliminate the issue);
- “Export”: exports/saves your game list as a text file;
- “Clear list”: clears all the data loaded;
- “Save changes”: saves all the changes made to the PARAM.SFO files and folders (double click or press F2 to alter game title, firmware or folder name; check the resolution and audio boxes to alter them);
- “Rename folders (ID)”: renames all folders to match the game ID (e.g. BCUS98114);
- “Rename folders (Title)”: renames all folders to match the game title (e.g. “Gran Turismo 5″);
- “Browse game folder”: opens an explorer.exe window pointing to the selected game folder;
- “Check for updates”: checks whether the loaded games have updates available;
- “Download updates”: self-explanatory;
- “Select all/none”: selects/deselects all updates;
- “Proxy settings”: opens up the proxy configuration dialog (HTTP/SOCKS 5 supported);
- “FTP”: the FTP tab allows the user to connect to a server (or a PS3 running one); left click on an item to display the available options. In order to upload a game, connect to a server and navigate to the destination folder. Then, go to the “Game info” tab and left click on the game to display the context menu. Select “Upload (FTP)” to upload the game to the selected folder.
More PlayStation 3 News...
04-06-2011 #15Banned User
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
this thing doesn't tell whether the game is compatible with fat32 or not. plus no info about split games. good app but need to improve more until people can download it.
Thanks for the proxy support :-)
Could you add feature if games has 4GB+ files in it?
Edit: Forgot to add, Thank you for this wonderful program.
Oh ok but the "Bootable" may have some error it says "MOTORSTORM®: PACIFIC RIFT" is Bootable but this game is not it has 4GB+ file.