Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 6 of 14 First ... 567 ... Last
    BwE Guest
    i changed the gui already lol i couldn't stand watching something that looks like it was written by a 13 year old.

young blade Guest
    Please share with some photos??

BwE Guest
    not worth taking a photo. i just put my name and lololololo instead of the website at the bottom

EiKii Guest
    nice app, ugly GUI hehe will change hopefully its not like we need to watch the tv while transferring

i love the how it makes us not need to use usb to transfer cuz that would just suck (speed wize) lol FTP gives me high speed 40-50mbit thats really nice,

Thanks a lot contributors for the effort put it all the nice homebrew, PS3 scene rocks!

PiLLeMaNN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Field View Post
    Cool, might give this a go.

The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable. Previously going through router and getting dead connections every couple of minutes. Used a 20 foot cable and it ran great.
    Hi Field, A quick question for you. When you say "The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable." What do you mean by that!?! Straight Through Cable or Patch Cable (X-Over) by means of the cable being a CAT5e Standards. Thanks for you time.

GrandpaHomer Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PiLLeMaNN View Post
    Hi Field, A quick question for you. When you say "The answer - direct connection to your PC from PS3 via CAT5e network cable." What do you mean by that!?! Straight Through Cable or Patch Cable (X-Over) by means of the cable being a CAT5e Standards. Thanks for you time.
    Crossed Over cable unless your PC can detect / change automatically.

PiLLeMaNN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Crossed Over cable unless your PC can detect / change automatically.
    Thanks Grandpa for clarifying that for me.

ramx2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PiLLeMaNN View Post
    Well a straight cable from ps3 to my laptop worked without the need to a Router/Switch or crossed cable

PARDES Guest
    wow sweet update to the ftp app, good work guys

We are waiting for more

proskopina Guest
    it worked for me!! fast and safe!!!

thanks!!!

Page 6 of 14 First ... 567 ... Last