Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 4 of 43 First ... 34514 ... Last
    shummyr Guest
    Very nice job on The FTP Server App

nuttyselo Guest
    i think we must more details about it. because i don't understand what i must do? a .pkg file in arcihve, how i must use that? what is the correct ip adress, username, password and port? how can i use backup manager? anybody help

thugplayer Guest
    CJPC... first one to release how to enable BDVD_EMU on psgroove and first one to release some type of hombrew!

Thanks.

CJPC Guest
    It's all in the readme - just give it a nice read.

ryu40001 Guest

Arrow

scene release files work send them here dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ put your file here tested it myself

nuttyselo Guest
    when i try to connect to ps3, filezilla says “Connection attempt failed with “ECONNREFUSED – Connection refused by server” what i must do for fixing?

CJPC Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyselo View Post
    when i try to connect to ps3, filezilla says “Connection attempt failed with “ECONNREFUSED – Connection refused by server” what i must do for fixing
    Go on your PS3, hit "Start FTP Service", then try it!

crax0r Guest

Question

Can someone ftp a retail pkg file to the console, boot with + without modchip and try to install?

dodgy1 Guest
    am i right in saying the ip is not numbers and words (don't want to give it out just in case)

Gunner54 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    It's all in the readme - just give it a nice read.
    Unfortunately it only tells you how to mount images using the Host PC (for reference kits). Not via a SELF.

Page 4 of 43 First ... 34514 ... Last