Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.


But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 37 of 43 First ... 27363738 ... Last
  1. #361
    Darkzero51521 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saiyan23 View Post
    I can't even get this to run. I get this error: "An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)"
    You have to jailbreak your ps3 every single time you powerup. And powercycle inbetween.

  2. #362
    saiyan23 Guest
    I do. In fact, I just redid the jail break and i'm still getting the same error.

  3. #363
    enohand Guest
    so this just goes on the root of the usb drive right? & then install from the app install option?

  4. #364
    GritHub Guest
    Hi,

    i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

    So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

    Thx...

  5. #365
    Apophys Guest
    Please when will an update to fix Downloar PS3 FTP Problem from PS3 HDD?

  6. #366
    Jelf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GritHub View Post
    Hi,

    i have a question regarding the PS3 firmware. So i just bought a new PS3 and it prompts me to upgrade the firmware. Since it's brand new, it will inevitably be upgraded to 3.42. How ever i want to stick with 3.41 since 3.42 version contains lots of problems.

    So can any of you tell me how it can be done?

    Thx...
    Download the appropriate 3.41 firmware file by searching google or if your usa theres one in the downloads section on this site and put it on a USB stick and then goto system update in the ps3 menu and choose update via storage media and you should be done

  7. #367
    IslaTurbine Guest

  8. #368
    zeromx Guest
    I need some volunteers who have jailbroken there ps3 to test out some PSN full games, PM anyone interested....

    Criteria: JB PS3 & FTP server.

  9. #369
    worstenbroodje Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zeromx View Post
    I need some volunteers who have jailbroken there ps3 to test out some PSN full games, PM anyone interested....

    Criteria: JB PS3 & FTP server.
    I would like to help you. add me as a friend. on-topic any research going on at the moment on where the frimware files are stored and what the update proces does?

  10. #370
    zeromx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by worstenbroodje View Post
    I would like to help you. add me as a friend.
    on-topic any research going on at the moment on where the frimwarefiles are stored and what the update proces does?
    Go to my profile and send me a PM, and i will send you all the information needed.

Page 37 of 43 First ... 27363738 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in