Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 422



  1. #341
    Junior Member corsasri's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't even get it to conect to to see my ps3 drive. can some one who as got this working help me?

    edit: sorted now...
    Last edited by corsasri; 09-15-2010 at 01:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #342
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by craidoug View Post
    - Password can be anything. Use "1".
    - The gamez folder should be all uppercase (GAMEZ) as the OS is UNIX based.
    - Very slow transfer speed is normal over WiFi.
    /facepalms

    so used to Windows I forgot the whole case sensitive thing. I'm at work now, I'll try it when I get home, thanks

  3. #343

    Big Grin

    is there any way with the current functionality to move a directory to another place on the internal HDD?

    I've transfered a directory over into the wrong place and it took ages so trying to see if there's a quicker way?

  4. #344
    anyone else having the problem connecting where it says waiting for welcome message then just disconnects you?

  5. #345
    i backed up some of my games to the internal drive then transferred them to my PC using the FTP. Now i dont know where to put them on my external drive. any clues? i put them in the root of the external under the folder called gamez.

    so it looks like...

    gamez\blusxxxx\

    where blusxxxx is the folder of each game. They don't show up. Only the game i have on the internal drive is showing.

  6. #346
    After I install it, when I try to start the service it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)

    Am I doing something wrong?

  7. #347

    Question

    Any plans to release the source to this ftp server? At the very least, I'm curious to what hack you made and to what library to view all the contents of the file system.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by fcon View Post
    After I install it, when I try to start the service it says: An error occurred during the start operation. (80029519)

    Am I doing something wrong?
    Make sure you are not using passive mode. set max connections to 1 as well. That should fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by juicerc51 View Post
    i backed up some of my games to the internal drive then transferred them to my PC using the FTP. Now i dont know where to put them on my external drive. any clues? i put them in the root of the external under the folder called gamez.

    so it looks like...

    gamez\blusxxxx\

    where blusxxxx is the folder of each game. They don't show up. Only the game i have on the internal drive is showing.
    You have to change gamez to GAMEZ. Must be in caps.
    Last edited by Bishoff; 09-16-2010 at 03:43 AM

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    Make sure you are not using passive mode. set max connections to 1 as well. That should fix it.
    but the app isn't even starting in PS3..

  10. #350
    I too am having an issue:

    When I start NHL 11, it stays on the loading screen and doesn't go anywhere. Has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it somehow?

 

Sponsored Links
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News