PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

yes i did. any pasword i put 12345

can i connect ps3 directily to pc, whitout router, with the rj45 cable?? if yes, i can use ftp server in this way? (sorry for bad english lol)

Its filezilla working fine for everybody? i update it this morning and now it wont let me transfer files to PS3. I had to use Flashxp, and yes is slower.

my speed with filezilla is about 1/mbs WHYY?? ps3 is connected via wifi

ok so I'm using Filezilla and I'm getting like 2MB a sec to transfer files and such, w/e

but I can't access the file from Backup Manager when it is done I didn't get any errors or anything and I have the files in

dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/Gamez and I have the BLES00XXX folder in that directory with all of the content in it.

is that how I'm supposed to do it? Cause clearly I'm doing something wrong here *the Gamez folder is not all caps, would that make a difference?*

Quote Originally Posted by daniele610 View Post
    my speed with filezilla is about 1/mbs WHYY?? ps3 is connected via wifi
    the wifi-connection is the problem... you have only 12MBit/s there, try connecting via lan-cable,you should get better rates there.

i have even tryed flahftp still cant conect to my playstation. what the heck am i doing wrong?

dude, you do know the password isn't 12345, it's FTPD12345

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcap21 View Post
    dude, you do know the password isn't 12345, it's FTPD12345
    tried that still nothing.

- Password can be anything. Use "1".
    - The gamez folder should be all uppercase (GAMEZ) as the OS is UNIX based.
    - Very slow transfer speed is normal over WiFi.

Closed Thread
Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24333435 ... LastLast