PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by pngo View Post
    It quits on my debug with a "Game quits: no event request" error. Could we get this PKG for Debug users to make things easier?
    ftp works in my debug
    Last edited by NDT; 09-09-2010 at 12:46 PM

hi everyone,

i can access my ps3 fine via ftp but when i try to tranfer anything speeds are really slow like 20mb/s ... taking roughly 3-4 hours to dump a 8gb game i'm connected via crossover cable from t laptop to ps3. any ideas would be very greatful.

many thanks grant

Quote Originally Posted by NDT View Post
    ftp works in my debug
    Interesting. What debug FW are you running? I am running 3.20.

My ethernet cable is unplugged but wifi is on and connected. Is it supposed to work over Wifi?

Does anyone know where the things you download from the store are kept before you install them?

I want to re´nstall the stimulus and resurgence map packs.

do you have 1GBit-lan in your laptop?

if not, then you can only reach ~12mByte/s (100mbit/8)

transfered a 20gb ps3 game from my computer to my ps3 internal in only 10 mins via ftp to "/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ" , works like a charm.

so i'm having a bit of trouble getting this to work... i get it all set up and when it starts it says: Connected, Waiting for Authentication.

It just stays there for ever. I'm using Filezilla. Any help is appreciated...

do any of the games that I can download work or they have to be ones that where ripped with backup manager only and if so is there a specific thread for this?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HellReborn View Post
    so i'm having a bit of trouble getting this to work... i get it all set up and when it starts it says: Connected, Waiting for Authentication.

It just stays there for ever. I'm using Filezilla. Any help is appreciated...
    Do you have it set to Active mode (not passive)?

Thumbs Up

Nice job CJPC and much appreciated in the effort you have made so far in the ps3 scene.