PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Great news, thank you very much CJPC กก

Damn, can't re-name files? CRAP I just uploaded my entire gamez folder from my 32GB flash drive to my internal HDD.. all 16 gigs... =(... I put it in /dev_hdd0/gamez/... Not knowing it went in /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/gamez

Can you please make a more complete server to re-name files?...

Thanks a lot man, this stuff is crazy!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze9 View Post
    Damn, can't re-name files? CRAP I just uploaded my entire gamez folder from my 32GB flash drive to my internal HDD.. all 16 gigs... =(... I put it in /dev_hdd0/gamez/... Not knowing it went in /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/gamez

Can you please make a more complete server to re-name files?...

Thanks a lot man, this stuff is crazy!
    I think you've put them in the wrong folder. If i remember i read someone previous post saying that moving file is possible try selecting a file and move it to..

Check again.
    Last edited by Kenshindono; 09-08-2010 at 01:19 AM

so do u need to jail break to use this?

Quote Originally Posted by KakashiHatake18 View Post
    so do u need to jail break to use this?
    Yes you need to JB, and it was answered before...

Thank you CJPC, always ready to help the scene .

very good news, i think this is very interesting for example to put DL Games direct on the PS3 HDD without an external HDD ^^

So could this be used to create a perfect dump of the ps3 hdd and then transfer it onto a new (bigger) hdd and save all of your downloaded games etc?

Is there a way to use this without going online on the ps3? I tried using the application while I had "Internet disabled" option on ps3 and it didn't work.

actually there is already Ridge Racer 7 which has a 5gb file and does not work when copying to the external fat32 drive... i'm not transferring files to the internal hdd. working pretty well... did not crash yet.