PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Thanks CJPC !!! you're a master !

But where is the princess ?

of course, you need a JB/Groove/aso...

how long before we see ps1, 2, psp emultors?

Quote Originally Posted by talruum View Post
    anyone just tried weird things like install a debug firmware on jb retails? even a downgrade?

[]s
    yes, System Update detect as the update fw debug even a lower version, (2.00, for example) but displays error when checking the data, and abort the installation en el 70 %, only allows us to install fw the same version of retail that we, in this case 3.41->341.

Does anyone use FireFTP in Firefox? I use it to access my xbox 1 but I can't connect to ps3... anyone else use it and is successful?

thanks a lot my friends for answer.. I hope I will get my JB soon as possible.

thanks a lot !

Okay now who is going to be kind enough to point people in the right direction on how to setup the SDK

Very good job, hope somebody improves this thing a bit and it will work like a charm.

well its really buggy like you said

transferred like 3k files and now it aborts the connection all the time

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    I was talking about the readme for my app - I have no idea what your talking about?
    CJPC, do you know how the Backup Manager mounts games from the HDD into /dev_bdvd/ I'm attempting to make my own Backup Manager. I cant find any function that 'mounts' or replaces the /dev_bdvd/ location.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10111221 ... LastLast