PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

This is the same old "update or you cant go online" message. I've got some sniffer traces of trying to log on if they're any good to anyone with a bit more knowledge than me?

I can confirm the 8002a212 error.. tried a few programs now (DNS/Proxy) with no luck at all!

maybe you are from europe?

They jumped on preventing non updated access pretty fast. Seems they know what you are doing at all times when using their machine.

hmm maybe Packet injection method?

Quote Originally Posted by TUHTA View Post
    maybe you are from europe?
    Are you saying you still have access to the PSN on 3.15 PS3?

hmmm i am still on PSN and i am using a proxy... ok let me check ill log out of psn and see if i can get on. ok its down im getting the same error code that everyone else is getting (8002A212). lol sony just keeps trying to turn us into hackers hpefully they can find the hope in the bottom of this Pandora's box that they have opened

Quote Originally Posted by laggmaster View Post
    hmmm i am still on PSN and i am using a proxy... ok let me check ill log out of psn and see if i can get on. ok its down im getting the same error code that everyone else is getting (8002A212). lol sony just keeps trying to turn us into hackers hpefully they can find the hope in the bottom of this Pandora's box that they have opened
    The Time for getting around the update has come. Since all Proxy are failing...

I wonder whats different now

Damn i was playing, then out of nowhere i can't sing.. again the same error. now i am waiting to see if anybody found another way around.

Lightbulb

when 2.30 appeared people using the lg5tool reported this error. it had to do with the revamp of the psn store at that time!