Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Additional files from this thread have also been attached below, a special thanks to IndyColtsFan84 for taking care of the conversions and uploads!

Sponsored Links
    Cheers for those files

If you are already on kakarotoks you must go back to ofw like I did or it won't work, at least it wouldn't on my slim, correct me if I'm wrong.

Great progress! Thanks to everyone for all of their hard work.

Out of curiosity, will we always need custom firmware to install these "officially" signed apps, or is this a temporary thing?

Well, i'm bored & got some time, i will take requests for any homebrew not previously posted that needs to signed.

Well since you are taking requests...

Please sign every PS3 compatible emulator that has already been released

Thanks, much appreciated.

Not asking much are ya? lol i was thinking one homebrew app at a time, not every one ever made!

LOL I'm sure it won't be long before all are signed for 3.55 indeed, if anyone runs across others attach them and I will update the first post with them at time permits.

Also +Rep bazgee and I moved this thread to our main page now as well.

+Rep to IndyColtsFan84 also for converting so many already in the other thread!

The Multiman does it play games or only avchd?

Quick question I'm already on 3.55 with the hack still work through the recovery? Or do I need to be on a older fw then update?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News