Q) My pkg's are missing?
A) make_package_npdrm doesn't support an output folder right now.
S) Try doing a *.pkg search or, Opening the App Path.
Simple Public License (SimPL) 2.0
The SimPL applies to the software's source and object code and comes with any rights that I have in it (other than trademarks). You agree to the SimPL by copying, distributing, or making a derivative work of the software.
You get the royalty free right to:
1) Use the software for any purpose;
2) Make derivative works of it (this is called a "Derived Work");
3) Copy and distribute it and any Derived Work.
If you distribute the software or a Derived Work, you must give back to the community by:
1) Prominently noting the date of any changes you make;
2) Leaving other people's copyright notices, warranty disclaimers, and license terms in place;
3) Providing the source code, build scripts, installation scripts, and interface definitions in a form that is easy to get and best to modify;
4) Licensing it to everyone under SimPL, or substantially similar terms (such as GPL 2.0), without adding further restrictions to the rights provided;
5) Conspicuously announcing that it is available under that license.
There are some things that you must shoulder:
1) You get NO WARRANTIES. None of any kind;
2) If the software damages you in any way, you may only recover direct damages up to the amount you paid for it (that is zero if you did not pay anything). You may not recover any other damages, including those called "consequential damages." (The state or country where you live may not allow you to limit your liability in this way, so this may not apply to you);
The SimPL continues perpetually, except that your license rights end automatically if:
1) You do not abide by the "give back to the community" terms (your licensees get to keep their rights if they abide);
2) Anyone prevents you from distributing the software under the terms of the SimPL.
Added: Menu's to DrmType, ContentType, PackageTpe buttons.
Leaving the PackageType Blank it will not be used in make_package_npdrm
Theme package is not implemented.
Added: Target-Directory Frame - See button >..
Added: Target-Directory Controls
Removed: Input Text on KLicensee
Added: Edit button to ContentID, KLicensee.
Added: Edit to ContentID, KLicensee buttons. - See text Box's
Added: Text Box's to ContentID, KLicensee. - KLicense Default Char' Limit = 34(0x00000000000000000000000000000000)
Fixed: PackageType - Used with Target-Directory
Added: Theme package - Working!
How to: To make a pkg of a Fixed Sample.p3t.edt
Select Fixed Edat theme in File List
Change ContentType to Theme
Press theme Button.
Install PKG in Install Package Files
Scroll to Theme and Apply Theme
Changed: Icon menu to File menu
Fixed: Execute Themes All
Removed: Right Click Input Text on DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
Added: Right Click Edit on DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
Added: Menu Options to DRMType, ContType, PackageTpe
PS3 Make Edata NPDRM GUI & Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.0.1025
Following up on his PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI from Quake of SubZero Dezigns, today he has made available a Make Edata NPDRM GUI v1.1.1025 alongside Make Package NPDRM GUI version 2.0.1025 with details below.
PS3 Make Edata NPDRM GUI & Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1080
Following up on his PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI from Quake of SubZero Dezigns, today he has made available a Make Edata NPDRM GUI v1.1.1025 alongside Make Package NPDRM GUI version 2.1.1080 with details below.
1) Fixed: Error 13: Type miss match - Bug
2) Added: Textbox, Command button to Output form. -
3) Replaced: Output text font
1) Added: Files Collapse -
2) Added: Output Visible - Thus NOT making the OutPut Snap to GUI.
3) Added: Skin Colors to - GUI, Settings - See Settings-Skin
4) Added: Delay on Shut down - 2.5sec
5) Added: Opacity - See Settings
6) Added: More Graphics - See Settings Skin
7) Fixed: A bug in Help topics in menu
1) Fixed: OutPut BackColor / ForeColor resign upon window close/re-open
2) Added:SHA1 - This does not do 4096+ gb large files
3) Fixed: Scroller size - Bottom area
1) Added: Sounds - Settings
2) Added: OutPut Form - Removed output from main form
3) Added: Lots of Settings - See settings
4) Added: More file recognition
PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 Updated, Skin Selection
Following up on his previous revision, this weekend Quake of SubZero Dezigns let us know a PS3 Make Package NPDRM GUI v2.1.1125 update is out now followed by v2.1.1127 and v2.1.1128 and includes skin selection.
I'm here to inform you on an update to my software: Make Package NPDRM GUI to 2.1.1125:
Fixed: CMD Skin replacement. - Upon exiting CMD form the button skin would not return.
Added: Skin list to Error Handler
Added: Skin Error Handler - By request [Tranced]
Added: Skin Selection - Skins can now be selected
Added: Refresh - See Menu
Added: Visual enhancements
Notes: RAR only includes EXE's and default skin.
Skins can be edited in X:\Program Files\NPDRM GUI Tools\skin
FAQ (Q = Question - A = Answer - S = Solution):
Q) Is it possible to make Multiple Theme packages
A) Yes! Listview: - Just check the ones you want in the Listview.
S) Move and or Delete known Edat's to another folder.
Q) My pkgs are missing?
A) make_package_npdrm support's an output folder with: -o | --output DIR output package to DIR.
S) Try doing a *.pkg search or, Opening the App Path, User Dir (C:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME - C:\USERS\USER_NAME) OR, Make sure to check the --output box and click the corresponding button to the right and select a Dir.
I love things like this. They make our lives so much easier. You can kind of think of all this stuff like a Bill Gates quote, "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."