Page 2 of 11 First 123 ... Last
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Yeah but we don't know the compression algorithm yet so we need access to all the ISO.BIN uncompressed to make some mods or make better reverse engineering of the PS1 FORMAT on PSN.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    697
    Does PoC mean piece of crap? It's the second time I've seen it...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    83
    hahaha NTA you made my day with that.

    and usually yes it does... but sometimes it means proof of concept.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    Does PoC mean piece of crap? It's the second time I've seen it...
    ..... Proof of Concept.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    782
    It's always good to hear there are people working on smth for ps3.

    Too bad it's PoC and seems like they're leaving it off for now

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    447
    New games working without dongles... I believe it's only a matter of time, how much time it ends up being may be a lot. I wouldn't be surprised to see work released after the PS4 is out.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    489
    i can't find re encryption tools , can anyone help me ? it only has decryption tools

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    New games working without dongles... I believe it's only a matter of time, how much time it ends up being may be a lot. I wouldn't be surprised to see work released after the PS4 is out.
    bro there is a news about console hacking legalize that we have a chance 60% .. waiting on 5 June decision what will happen
    do you think still dev sleeping ! or we don't need tools to decrypt anything ?

    we are missing you graf chokolo

    Quote Originally Posted by Takavach
    i can't find re encryption tools , can anyone help me ? it only has decryption tools
    bro its on 1 page plz check.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    193
    any chance of getting a compiled version of these ?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    24,358

Page 2 of 11 First 123 ... Last

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in