Hey, this weekend I got together with a group of friends and we worked very hard to deliver some big changes and to expand our work.
First of all, we've revamped the website with many more features and support for 57 languages so everyone can enjoy our content, and find what they're looking for quicker.
Then we improved are website's stability, and made some changes with the download manager to take this into account, so if we go into maintenance mode the download manager doesn't stop working.
And after the website was finished, I thought 'Why is my code so messy, can I make it faster? smoother? and smaller? yet keep the functionality?' and yes, I did exactly that and reduced the amount of code by around 100KB and it's only limitation is your computer, the code is as optimized as possible.
Here are the changes in 3.92:
1) URL Detection is now 200ms faster per file
2) New File-Type Menu for those with limited technical ability
3) Huge Code optimizations reducing the code by around 100 KB
4) Stability fixes, and modification to the advertisement in attempt to improve closing speed after clicking skip.
5) Framework for our Android Application (For activation in the next build, I expect it will be 4.00)
6) Update Notification on start-up to alert users of new versions, for the best experience...
We're working around the clock, to provide users with the best experience and are always reading your comments, feedback and looking at ways to improve...
Don't forget to like us, on Facebook and to subscribe to our Youtube as we'll be releasing new video reviews etc soon...
PSN Download Manager with Automatic PS3 Game Updater Plugin
Just a small update, to announce the very first plugin / extension is out for the PlayStation Download Manager as requested by users, this is a small sample of the PS3 Automatic Game Updater / LVC - Latest Version Checker.
It currently will not automatically update your games, but will demonstrate the features that will be included in the Automatic Game Updater extension / plugin due for release in the next week.
1) Can locate the latest update for a PS3 Game
2) Ability to search via the BCES / BLES / BLUS Code
3) Initiate the download on the PS Download Manager 3.92
There will be an update to this extension / plugin, that will turn it into the Automatic Game Updater as this will be the very core behind it.
PSN Download Manager 3.93 Now Includes Connection Optimizer
Hi, sorry for the delay in the updates I've been a bit busy this month however have found the time to add a small feature into the PSN Download Manager program which is now updated to version 3.93.
PlayStation Download Manager / Booster is an application designed to increase the download speeds of the PlayStation Network, it can install both free and paid content as long as you've paid for it.
In order to create a speed boost, it creates multiple segments which will draw data from the servers using multi-threading, this allows you to achieve the maximum speed of your line; unlike the PS3 which uses only 1 transfer.
Your PC can also be faster at downloading in general due to several factors, including it's connection method, processor speed, RAM and TCP Optimizations.
PSN Download Manager 3.93 Changes:
1) Added the Connection Optimizer
2) Reduced / Improved the code by around 20KB
1. Start Your Playstation Console
2. Under Network Settings, Choose Custom.
3. When it asks for Proxy, set it to Use.
4. Enter your IP Address given by running Internal IP.bat
5. Enter the port as 27
6. Save the changes, start PSN DM.exe
Using the Application:
1. Start a download from the PSN
2. When it says "Please Wait" Press Circle
You'll notice it is now displayed in the Download Manager, once finished, proceed with the following to Transfer onto the PlayStation...
3. Go back and Download the Content / File again, it should transfer from the PC...
Hope you, enjoy the updates; you might need to look at the ext.txt as it depends on which functions you want, as some files cause issues.
Common User's use the following:
You might find more file types related to applications, in the Log.txt and if you do then simply add it into the ext.txt to use the download manager to handle this file type, remember some file types will cause conflict with applications on the console.