PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Quote Originally Posted by livpool View Post
    this sounds very interesting. improved mw2 online performance? i'm in! ...except that im on a mac
    well, good work tho at least.
    You can always easily dual boot a mac with windows and mac os x

Okay so this downloads the files to your computer...?
    Last edited by garretts228; 09-05-2010 at 12:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

downloads the files to your computer...?

Yep I've got a bad internet connection, so I just go on the Playstation Store load up all the content I want downloaded and then pause it; take my portable hard drive into College and download it in about 20 minutes while doing some work :S (Naughty, but come on; My internets been down all day, and it's slow when it works.)

Is it possible to use this and the proxy update bypass at the same time?

Hello, I's like some help as I'm not able to get it working right. When I launch PSN DM.exe (3.42 version), the app launches but a second windows appears as an error, and it doesn't look like catching PSN dl...

My PS3 is on 3.42 as well, and I used Logan5's tool proxy. The PS3 test passed well except for UPnP. But it never did

I know there is some sort of connection between, as Logan5's tool detected the new 3.42 update while I was first still in 3.41.

What do you think? (Win7 64)

[Register or Login to view code]

Hmmm, I can't edit my message anymore... I forgot to say I changed port to 8080 with port.txt in order to match logan5's tool.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

errorpsndm.jpg  
    Last edited by bloodheaven; 09-15-2010 at 02:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there any chance that I will get banned from Sony by using this PSDM?

thx

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the author of this program. It's allowing me to manually update my backed-up games. Sweet.

No one can help me? I really would like to use it!

Hi, bloodheaven.

By looking at the error message you've posted, it's thrown an exception as the port you've chosen already, also download the latest version of my software from http://playstationdm.zapto.org/ to elimate any bugs from older versions.

What is this for exactly?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by pasky View Post
    What is this for exactly?
    To answer, from the post linked on page 1:
    PlayStation Download Manager / Booster is an application designed to increase the download speeds of the PlayStation Network, it can install both free and paid content as long as you've paid for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast