Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: PS3 Devs Begin PlayStation 3 Flash and Registry Entry Analysis

  1. #11
    jabberosx Guest
    not to brag.. but.. what the hell .. I ordered it on Aug 30 and had it on sep 4th lol

  2. #12
    PARDES Guest
    Can we now change the mac address of the ps3 now ? or the ps3 sys id, if we get banned ?

  3. #13
    IndyColtsFan84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PARDES View Post
    Can we now change the mac address of the ps3 now ? or the ps3 sys id, if we get banned ?
    i would say YES to spoofing the MAC address at some point in the future. if you are using PSGroove then i recommend staying OFFLINE until more is know about things like this. Not much is known at this point so just be patient.

  4. #14
    HellReborn Guest
    For those of you wondering, the emu files that where shown in the pictures, there is no way to activate them on any ps3 because it requires hardware for them to work, now if someone where to say make a package file out of them, well then no issues on playing ps1-ps2-and psp =P

  5. #15
    Osirisx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HellReborn View Post
    For those of you wondering, the emu files that where shown in the pictures, there is no way to activate them on any ps3 because it requires hardware for them to work, now if someone where to say make a package file out of them, well then no issues on playing ps1-ps2-and psp =P
    kinda makes sence. have we just uncovered the big sony BC Scam? lol

    if ps2 games can be made to run on non "BC" models then that would be cool, but it might take custom FW and a RSX driver to do the job properly.

  6. #16
    whiteclad57 Guest

    Question

    Could somebody post the psp_emu folder? I'm interested in creating a front-end to it for loading backups but i need to examine it first to get a clear shot of how it starts the hardware processes.

  7. #17
    kez Guest
    Seriously, who REALLY thinks Sony bans console by MAC address? I think they aren't so dumb.

    I think there is a key like "CPU_KEY" of XBOX360.

  8. #18
    deftonesmx17 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kez View Post
    Seriously, who REALLY thinks Sony bans console by MAC address? I think they aren't so dumb.

    I think there is a key like "CPU_KEY" of XBOX360.
    Sony might not of had a proper banning procedure in place like M$ did.

  9. #19
    Koneesha Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriller View Post
    maybe if we just replace the 3.41 with 3.42 in the 3.41 fw, we wont have to update?
    Or better yet it might allow us to downgrade to 3.15 and then back up to 3.41 at will. Then those of us with otherOS still wouldn't need to worry.

  10. #20
    BwE Guest
    i don't know why they're not just focusing on making the psjb work on 3.15

    sucks! i'm getting a teensy in the mail this week or next week and i have until then to decide if i have to update.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •